Mypfizzle..

mypfizzle

Contributor
:
2oo2 silver protege 5
Heh.. its been a long time guys.. im sad to say but the p5 has been replaced. =(
after 5 years with the beast its time to let her move on.. But on the plus side. I did get a new car. 2007 nissan altima 3.5 se.. fully loaded.. nice.. Hope you guys are all doing well and just wanted to drop in and let you know im alive.. if anyone here even remembers me. LoL

New ride is a sweet one man. Those Altimas keep getting better, and that is a major upgrade in rides. If I was going to buy a car tomorrow it would probably be an Altima.

mypfizzle said:
Heh.. its been a long time guys.. im sad to say but the p5 has been replaced. =(
after 5 years with the beast its time to let her move on.. But on the plus side. I did get a new car. 2007 nissan altima 3.5 se.. fully loaded.. nice.. Hope you guys are all doing well and just wanted to drop in and let you know im alive.. if anyone here even remembers me. LoL

lol! Welcome back, too bad you got rid of the P5. The Altima is nice though congrats.

the car is still here.. LoL its hard to sell it -=( i put so much money and s*** into it.. but if u guys saw it now it would make u sad. -=(

heres some throwback for ya..
aaa1004.jpg

aaaaahood4.jpg

Crazy

Whoa this is nuts I'm leaving too. On this very day as you. BTW I still have your pipe if you want it when you left it in my car at Dave and Busters

Hey man glad to hear from you!!! Those are incredible good looking cars!!! Good choice! ;)

Back