My work in progress

jd10ac

:
2014 Mazda 2
Hello everyone, new member here with a 2014 2 Sport. I have done a couple mods to her (lowering springs, rims, corksport rear bar, and racing beat muffler). Its a super fun to drive little car and always leaves a smile on my face.

Attachments

• car1.jpeg
    car1.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 539
I forgot to add that I am planning on doing the Corksport SRI and possible getting the ecu tuned.

Red and gold are always a good combo. I hope the red doesn't earn you too many traffic citations.

Thanks, so far the red hasn't drawn any unwanted attention. I just ordered the Corksport SRI for it today and the short shift plate so I am pretty much done with mods for the car.

Welcome......

Nice looking M2... you won't be disappointed with the SRI or the short shift ;-)

Shaun.....

Gave her a bath today, I think she cleans up pretty nice.

Attachments

• 2pic.jpg
    2pic.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 2pic1.jpg
    2pic1.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 290
Awesome looking 2, my friends WRX was the same color combination. Everyone and their mom is recommending the shift plate, I might have to cave in and get one.

Well guys it looks like I am going to be returning my car to stock and selling it. I'm thinking of moving on to a NC Miata or a nice used RX-8. Would it be better to list all my after market parts in one add on the market place or do separate posts since it will require lots of info and pics? I would rather offer the parts up to forum members at a fair price than to deal with the hassle of ebay.

^^^^
My suggestion would be to sell parts individually. That has worked very well for me in the past.

Mike

Sorry for the late response, I never got a notification on this thread. ScorpioGTX1, I have the Eibach springs. Danielcut, the muffler is the only thing i'm unsure about the price on, let me see how much shipping will run and try to come up with a number.

Back