My whole engine bay is up for sale

melicha8

Please stand by later tonight for proper pictures but the ones I've made will do for now. I've got lots to let go and many things are unlisted but here is the gist
Stock KN panel filter
Engine Longblock/ Shortblock your choice
Bonez Superflow Midpipe w split air tube catalytic converter
Aerokit aluminum underbody pan lowers coefficient of friction on underside rare part that goes behind the plastic splash pan
Coils
Driveshaft
Motor-174k Pineapple racing inserts, Cleaned injectors, Rebuilt OMP, Good compression, well cared for
5 spd tranny replaced bushings and lower rubber shift boots no grinds
Mustang Wheels

If there is something missing in your engine bay let me know I have it. Pics to come tonight
aerokitpan.JPG

coils.JPG

bomezsf.JPG

engine.JPG

knfilter.JPG

mustangwheel.JPG

Here they are. The block is a little bit more torn apart. I may sell it as a short block so in that case I might also put up the 5th and 6th port inserts and injectors for sale.

pictures1.JPG

pictures2.JPG

pictures4.JPG

pictures5.JPG

pictures6.JPG

Where is this located? Interested in the aluminum underbody tray.

I still have it in the car. It'll probably have to wait till after the holidays. You're west coast. Is this pick up or freight

It's coming out so I can have a nice light car to push around. It'll make it easier to paint the engine bay and the outside of the car. After paint I will put a V8 in it. I can get a camaro engine from the wrecking yard here in Rancho Cordova for about 5k delivered with all the items necessary for a BAR legal swap like the evaporative emissions system, manis, and cats.

v8 + rx = poopoo, wankel power!!!!!, how much for the 5 speed? im in the sac camichael, rancho area so no shipping needed

Back