My Turbo Pro5 Built Thread!!

IMG_0408.jpg

bf goodrich g-force T/A KDW 215/40ZR17s

IMG_0409.jpg

preview

IMG_0411.jpg

i zip cut a washer and slide it behing the headlights to get the right alignment of the projectors since they were aiming straight to the ground.
after finetune with the 10mm behind the light , its perfect.

IMG_0416.jpg

a quick shot, more to come :)

so why exactly did you take the engine apart? just to clean everything and put new rings in?

subbing for sure, i like the color you picked for the racing harts, looks real good

thanks man, i took the motor out to gut the intake mani , rebuilt the motor since it was passing oil after 4k, turned out the oil ring was gunked in its groove. found out that one crank bearing was scuffed so i changed everything. ddnt want to boost and drive it like that wondering when it was gonna blow.

No need, ill be in moncton friday and saturday with the pro5.
Give me a shout and we can meet at the mall or something.
545-0324,
Peter.

wow, that tire shine trick actually works lol you had me thinking your lip was painted in the first few pics

not bad eh:p works for me.. Brought it with the mags at the bodyshop but buddy ddnt want to paint it since he was scared it would flake off 2 easily so im back with armor all ultrashine hah

Nice, I have a spare lower intake manifold. How long did it take you to do it? Did you use cutting wheels?

Nice, I have a spare lower intake manifold. How long did it take you to do it? Did you use cutting wheels?

if you look in the first page i think u can see that i used a air saw. i cut all the big chunks and then i used
die+grinder+bit.jpg
with a longer cutting tool and some rustcheck oil so the cutter dosnt get all plugged up. after sand it to make it smooth as desired

Damn, how did I only find this today...

Great build pics :)

:p the thread only been on since this winter but i have the car for the past 5 years i think and turboed it last winter (2009-2010) and was way to lazy to make a build thread hah. hope u enjoye and stay tune my fellow canadian friend. pis je presume que t francais toi aussi :p

:p the thread only been on since this winter but i have the car for the past 5 years i think and turboed it last winter (2009-2010) and was way to lazy to make a build thread hah. hope u enjoye and stay tune my fellow canadian friend. pis je presume que t francais toi aussi :p

Hah, je suis un anglophone mais je comprends le francais :)

Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to post the pics, I love seeing that kind of stuff.

Back