My STI Was Stolen 8/7/10

After all you have been through, shame on the insurance company for making this even harder for you. I hope it all works out the in end. I would get a good ballpark anyway, maybe total the value of all your mods and try to find a car close to yours and then hold on to those numbers to throw out if they try to lowball you. At least they're taking the mods into account.

definitely sorry to hear about this! like dude said ^ at least there taking your mods into account. yeah i would also, look for a car closest to yours (even tho they should be doing it) and then add up all the money you spent on mods and labor, then add up the car cost and your mods cost and give them that figure!

Latest Update: Car still has not been found. I “finally” got Progressive to make me an offer and cut me a check a few weeks ago. They game me about 19K for the car. Not what I was looking for, but enough to pay off the loan and have some leftover money for a down payment.

Ended up picking up a Black 07 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 last Thursday with 33,000 miles on it.

Ooof that sucks. Out of curiosity what made you choose the SRT-8? Complete opposite of the "group" the STI is in.. I'm not bashing your choice so please dont think that! :)

No worries at all. I thought about going down the same road. But after that s*** happened, I thought it was best to kind of transition out of the "tuner lifestyle."

I have always been a fan of the SRT8 lineup, and im still able to have 425HP and get up and go when I need to. I also have two little ones, so trunk space and back seat space is essential.

sh*t man that stinks. I actually know a few people in my area (Central Jersey), who did have their WRX's and STi's stolen right out of their driveways. Totally sucks.

It seams like the Subi's are the new civic's.... I hear more Subi's being stolen then Civic's these days.

Back