My speeds got a broke foot..

DragonSpeed

:
2003.5 MSP Sunlight Silver
Look, I really really REALLY need an 03.5 rim to replace my cracked one. I know someone HAS to have one.. if not then just shoot me now cuz there's no f***in way in hell i'm about to pay 400$ for a new one..

Please please PLEASE someone help me!! (sad1)

DragonSpeed said:
Look, I really really REALLY need an 03.5 rim to replace my cracked one. I know someone HAS to have one.. if not then just shoot me now cuz there's no f***in way in hell i'm about to pay 400$ for a new one..

Please please PLEASE someone help me!! (sad1)
Where did this happen?

it went flat last sunday. it's probably been cracked for a while, not 100% where i got it from..

my poor speed is falling apart on me, i just put new brakes on to fix the warped as rotors, then i rear end someone and **** up the frame.. THEN my rim gets cracked.. gah i'm doomed.

btw, are you the guy that drives the yellow 03.5? have tattoos all over ur arms?

Last edited:
I have seen that wheel for @ 275 on a couple sites....I think mazdastuff.com was one of them....they are MAD expensive to get from my dealership...even with my discount, and make sure you specify what finish (silver or gunmeatal) before you order.

there was one on ebay for 170 and i'm kicking myself atm for not getting it, but someone else got it b4 me..
bleh..

No... that wasnt me. I dont even have a protege. (with any luck at all that will change in the next few weeks) I have no tatoos and if you saw me at all I would be riding in Anarchistchiken's silver p5 with the CF hood. Sucks having to bum rides off of people =\

well crap, i have no choice but to ride on it tomorrow.. with a little luck and a lot of air pump stops, i should make it..

wish me luck heh

Back