my speed came injured!!F#$k

nadim

:
mazda speed3 2010
just went to see me speed 10 velocity red with tech in the port here i live in santo domingo dominican rep and i ordered the car from there and went yesterday to pay tha taxs and i found a big scratch on the back bumper that was made by the shipping company while getting the car out the shipping company will cover it but man that really pisses off here are some pics luckly just was the bumper no metal was afected just plastic part today ill be picking it up!!i was thinking try fixing the damage with touch up spray paint !!

Attachments

• IMG00539-20090916-1441.jpg
    IMG00539-20090916-1441.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG00540-20090916-1442.jpg
    IMG00540-20090916-1442.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG00541-20090916-1444.jpg
    IMG00541-20090916-1444.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG00538-20090916-1441.jpg
    IMG00538-20090916-1441.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 338
gonna look like s*** if you do that. need to take the whole bumper off, sand everything back down to bare plastic then prime and repaint.

Pegale un tiro a eso hijo de puta. LMAO

But yeah you need to get that painted, touch up spray paint will not do. Make sure you go to a good shop that will paint it properly. For it to be painted properly is better to paint the whole bumper. Plastic is not like metal, if it's not painted properly the paint will start to crack while just sitting in the hot sun, which you an I know it gets really hot down there.

Mike you suck!!! for posting before me.

nadim what area do you live, my family lives by the zona colonial. My uncles know some pretty good shops out there that will make your car look like nothing happen to it.

ill think ill try with the touch up paint for a while cause i know if iam gonna paint it all it is not gonna be perfect but maybe finding a good shop as u say would be good but i dont know many here i live near the zona colonial not far if u can talk to ur uncle and find me the number and names of the shop ill apreciate it man..

Mike you suck!!! for posting before me.

nadim what area do you live, my family lives by the zona colonial. My uncles know some pretty good shops out there that will make your car look like nothing happen to it.

BWAHAHAHA

OP i got fam in Imbert outside of Puerto Plata, Ill see if i can find a good shop out there if your willing to take the drive

no that is too far here in tha capital there is good ones but ill have to look for them!!

congrats on finally getting it nadim. I was washing my '10 ms3 a few days after I bought it and noticed that the front bumper, under the passenger side fog was all scraped up from when they drove the car off the delivery truck. I guess there wasn't enough clearance, and the bumper scraped coming off the ramps. That kinda aggravated me. Fortunately it's not visible.

i would not spend 25 to 27 K on a car and then use spray paint. have them fix it right and you'll be much happier much longer. :)

Okay I got in contact with my uncle. The shop is locater by Dr. Ventaze y calle 11. Thats all he told me, but he also said that if you give him a call he will take you to the shop. Let me know if you want me to PM you the number.

It's new make them pay

just went to see me speed 10 velocity red with tech in the port here i live in santo domingo dominican rep and i ordered the car from there and went yesterday to pay tha taxs and i found a big scratch on the back bumper that was made by the shipping company while getting the car out the shipping company will cover it but man that really pisses off here are some pics luckly just was the bumper no metal was afected just plastic part today ill be picking it up!!i was thinking try fixing the damage with touch up spray paint !!

Get it done right. They damaged it. s*** happens but they should be professional enough to have it fixed on their dime.

thats the problem but they are gonna pay me so ill see how to get it fix right ill try to look for the best shops over here,

Last edited:
just got my speed yesterday and wow what an amazing just love it ill post pics soon..

Sorry to see the damage on your car. Somebody already scratched the front fascia of my car, backing up or something (ese Azaroso lo agarro y lo eflejco ahi mimo.)(argh).
they are really fun to drive. Enjoy. Here is a picture of my blue heaven.
BlueHeaven001.jpg

Back