My protege build 99-00 to a 01-03 protege and a msp convertion

repthemazdas

PS!
Banned
Potential Scammer!
:
99 protege
hi just to let yall know on friday im taken my protege in the shop to get painted and the new parts paint as well what im geting painted is

evo wing
msp/mp3/p5 side skirts
msp rear skirt
01-03 fenders
and msp frond bumper

the parts i bought to finsh the convertion was

01-03 headlights
msp grill.

total cost is paint and body work 3000$
and my parts 1200$= 4200$ good!!!!

i will put pics up when done but this is my car now.

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

some parts..... waiting on more....
dvsddv.jpg

ghvh.jpg

fff.jpg

Attachments

• myprotege3.jpg
    myprotege3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2,483
  • 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2,472
  • myprotege.jpg
    myprotege.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,457
Last edited:
dang!!! sorry guys no pics for another 4 month cuz i was on my way overthere to the shop when i saw a buy on the side on the road with a flat in t and i whe heat so i pulled over and asked what bolt pattern he had so i whent to go look for a rim and tire so that way he can go in to town so i go back and look for one and drove back where he was but then as driving down the road i didnt see this 5 inch rock on da road and ran right over it and my front tire poped and the rim cracked and the back tire poped as well and the rim is all bent up sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i just bought another set but nice assfuck but with rims and tires that was bout 1300$$$ so paint job is on hold hopefly karma comes back for me. sucks cuz i was trying to help someone in need and then i get ****.(ugh)

al u need is headlights, hood, fenders, gril, and bumper, and as for the bumper support u could modifd urs or get a msp one if ur got to put a msp bumper on

and now that this happen im going to go head and buy my cf hood and trunk. and all 4 doors as well. o all so i just ordered my roof spoiler from i sport. so pertty much im going to slap it on all at once. sso when im ready to put everthing on im going to need some help so if theres anyone that would want to help me and willing to drive all the way over is badass haha just let me know.

well hell im going through with it....im just doing the front end right now cuz i sold everthing els like the side skirts, wing, roofspoiler, rear skirt, yea its all gone.....but ill be posting pics up of the front end.....

dang man i just read ur situation, bummer dude. hope all gets better!!! keep up hope though, show that car love and it will do the same.

Back