My Pocket bike for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this thing almost 2 years ago and I never ride it anymore. It works perfectly. I just tested it out a few weeks ago and then drained what ever was left of the gas/oil mix so everything is ready to go. I drained it also when I stopped riding before the recent test.

Its been down once due to one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life: My brother swore he could ride it with no problem and of course, paniced, started wobbling the front, pulled the accelerator, and tried stopping the thing at about 50mph with a combination of his feet, and THE FRONT BRAKE! He flipped completely stretched out like superman flying 1 1/2 times! Even though he ended up in the hospital with a torn muscle in his shoulder, both of us couldnt stop laughing about the whole thing. The doctor thought we were on something.
The bike flew like 10 feet in the air too and came down on the seat side. The best part of this whole thing: I had just bought the bike 1 hour before this happened. I repaired the parts of the plastics that cracked and replaced the front windsheild. So needless to say, the bike is no joke. I put a velocity stack and open air filter on it. It goes 55mph. Mind you though, My brother and I are 5ft5 and 5ft4 and weigh only 115 and 130 plbs so if your bigger, dont expect it to be as fast for you.

The bike still rides great but I just dont have the time or desire to ride it anymore.That and the fact that I live in a 55 and over community and they b**** and moan about any little noise. Whoever wants it has to pay shipping on it. It weighs labout 65 plbs.
Im currently re-doing the paint because I let my grandfather use it and he saw fit to paint it in the colors you see below. I really would just rather trade for something you got. Shpping on the thing most likely wont be cheap, but hey, no money will come out of your pocket to purchase it. Just trade me something cool. I paid 400 for it new. and about another 80 bucks for the upgrades i put into it. Oh its a 49cc bike.

Pics of the "Death Machine" as we have so fondly named it:

DSC06059-2.jpg

DSC06063-2.jpg

DSC06069-1.jpg

DSC06068-1.jpg

Ill trade for videogames for the 360, A psp system, or anything cool. let me know what you got. Ill take pics in a few days when the new paint job is done.

Please get the correct pic w/ the required sign in the pic as per the forum rules.

I can re-open the thread once you have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back