My new toy (6)

boahx

:
Mx-6 KLZE TURBO
Stats
1993 Mx6 LS
just over 199000kms
Complete Erebuni 44 kit sides molded,(few pressure cracks in the molds)
Ruby Red was repainted @ 123 000 km
Power everything,
2 way alarm, loudest alarm ive ever heard.
MHT 17X8 Rims w/ 215/45/17 tires lots of tread on them
SPEC Stage II clutch installed last may along with resurfacing of the MX3 Flywheel.

Jspecs
Has a PGT tranny on it
Borla Catback (lifetime warranty i still have the receipt)
decals, symbols and antenna have been shaved
JVC MP3 Deck w/ two phoenix gold 8'S in custom box, kenwood amp ( i also have an 8 disc changer w/ wires already run i could throw in)
Custom Fiberglassed 5" kickpanels in the front w/ Earthquake 500 watt speakers.

Ractive 2 colour indigo gauges
ractive short ram intake.
Eibach Pro kit w/ front camber
KYB Struts
(btw car is getting full part out this spring so say good bye 2 her =) )

bob022.jpg

bob007.jpg

bob006.jpg

bob009.jpg

qazzz023.jpg

always liked the way these cars looked. much slicker than the probes in my opinion.

The only reason I dont have one is because I dont have a garage for a project.

always liked the way these cars looked. much slicker than the probes in my opinion.

I fully agree with Cap here my bro drives a PGT ze i still bust his balls about driving a probe (drive) they do look alot slicker than the probes thx guys

DSC_0323.jpg

JDM YO! lol

heh ok nvm i know what the JDM tails are now or i can buy some 10$ red tint spray & lay them on like JDM style haha... but that 6 is going 2 see death this summer thou i hate rip her apart but part of bizness

Those ARE NOT JDM tails. They are the all reds from the mazda mx6 M -Edition. This is a pic of the JDM tails on my mx6. And also a comparison picture of USDM vs. JDM enjoy

digicampics456.jpg

This shows the JDM tails amber portion is bigger, the red reflecter goes up and down opposed to left to right, and the clear back up portion is much larger also.

digicampics453-1.jpg

o ur shitting me? lol o well... i got true M-Editions then lol!!!

DSCN0058.jpg

(i really need to sand this car down better and get the excess primer off....

but yea its a easy red taillight spray tint can easily make some $10 M-editions...

Last edited:
Holy crap this thread is old but since the mx-6 section doesn't roll so high. Might as well do some updates. I had a few more 6's parted them all out. some of the rarest kits I've had in my hands.

thIMG_0192.jpg

HAHA..

n504358137_1138280_1069.jpg

n504358137_1138281_1367.jpg

thDSC00499.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

mx61.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

DSC01214.jpg

ZEturbo.jpg

6126l1l_20.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

JDM YO! lol

Those ARE NOT JDM tails. They are the all reds from the mazda mx6 M -Edition. This is a pic of the JDM tails on my mx6. And also a comparison picture of USDM vs. JDM enjoy

digicampics456.jpg

This shows the JDM tails amber portion is bigger, the red reflecter goes up and down opposed to left to right, and the clear back up portion is much larger also.

digicampics453-1.jpg

JDM tails are pointless, the kind of money you will spend for slightly larger turn signals and back up lights is so not worth it.
M Editions are much nicer, but the stock A spec ones look just fine.

Some very nice MX-6s. What kind of kit(s) is on the red one and the yellow one?

The red one is a Style 44(or magnum) and the yellow is invader with a H-type front clip on it.

Some very nice MX-6s. What kind of kit(s) is on the red one and the yellow one?

the red one was erbunni style 44 // The yellow one was H-type front bumper & shogun sides & rear bumper I only know of 1 person who has H-type sides

Back