My new rims

mayling.....

Nice ride, rims look sweet....

Good to see you got the "angry" bumper.....

Shaun.....

mayling.....

Nice ride, rims look sweet....

Good to see you got the "angry" bumper.....

Shaun.....

Man I've browsed at the OPs pics a few times now trying to figure out why it looks different than others to me and completely missed the bumper. I like that better than the smiley face.

Rims look great!

Any plans to lower it a bit(more?)?

And what color is that? Is it silver and the camera is just playing tricks? or is it a real light blue?

Thanks guys.
Yes the bumper is different than your version in the U.S
This is the Japanese spec demio model.
Would love to lower it a bit more, if funds ever allow.
The color is called "Clear Water Blue Metallic".

That's looks great. Are you sure those are +42 offset? They really fill out the wells.

really nice choice. If you lowered it a bit, I think it would be nice :)

About the tires, ATR Sport is nice on the dry surface the grip is acceptable but on the wet surface its very slippy. I've been using the ATR Sport for a while (because the ATR Sport is made in Indonesia which is my country hehehe) so I think its better if you ever want to change the tires after you using the ATR Sport, I highly recommended you to try the GT Radial Champiro SX2. On both surface SX2 is really really great, the grip is just astonishing. The differences about the price is not too far I think. :)

Last edited:
Im from Australia, and here too the Mazda 2's have the smiley front bumper.. So its not just limited to the UK/NA :/

Anyway, that is a very nice looking car you have there! Is there a noticeable difference between the 205's and the 185 stock tyres when driving?

Can't really tell the difference between the 185's and 205's as the stock tyres were quite worn when I brought the car.
It does seem to handle really nicely though with the new tread.

really nice choice. If you lowered it a bit, I think it would be nice :)

About the tires, ATR Sport is nice on the dry surface the grip is acceptable but on the wet surface its very slippy. I've been using the ATR Sport for a while (because the ATR Sport is made in Indonesia which is my country hehehe) so I think its better if you ever want to change the tires after you using the ATR Sport, I highly recommended you to try the GT Radial Champiro SX2. On both surface SX2 is really really great, the grip is just astonishing. The differences about the price is not too far I think. :)

Champiro SX2? I guess it's for more race/competition use, but can be used for normal road use too! Superb grip.

Back