My NEW Protege5 Spoiler

MP5cd

Contributor
:
2002 Protege 5
Just bought off e-bay from Acton Mazda #1- $100.Was a display model painted Yellow.I painted satin flat black,had to be different.

Attachments

• spoilerforum 001.jpg
    spoilerforum 001.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 1,133
  • spoilerforum 002.jpg
    spoilerforum 002.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 1,241
  • spoilerforum 004.jpg
    spoilerforum 004.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 1,340
  • bday 005.jpg
    bday 005.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 1,330
Last edited:
Hmm...

Ian! - You may want to shrink your signature down to size....

I noticed.. It didn't look that big when I uploaded it

Last edited:
MikeAwesome42 said:
protege5s can come without the spoiler? or are u just changing it?
This one goes under the window on the hatch. I assume the one with the brake light is still there

:edit: Did any P5s come with this spoiler on them?

Last edited:
Ian! said:
This one goes under the window on the hatch. I assume the one with the brake light is still there

:edit: Did any P5s come with this spoiler on them?
correct,this is aftermarket.

Last edited:
MP5cd said:
Just bought off e-bay from Acton Mazda #1- $100.Was a display model painted Yellow.I painted satin flat black,had to be different.
Scored the same one already painted silver to match car for good price. Debated for months before actually installing it then said **** it I have it & I went with it. I didn't like the clompy feet. I wish it had some angled piece to continue that line off the feet all the way up where it would taper down & end right where it would meet the oem spoiler up top. Do a search on wings if you want, I posted a few pics of it on here awhile back. I'm still not sure about at times but like most of the lines it adds.

i12drivemyMP5 said:
Scored the same one already painted silver to match car for good price. Debated for months before actually installing it then said **** it I have it & I went with it. I didn't like the clompy feet. I wish it had some angled piece to continue that line off the feet all the way up where it would taper down & end right where it would meet the oem spoiler up top. Do a search on wings if you want, I posted a few pics of it on here awhile back. I'm still not sure about at times but like most of the lines it adds.
yes needs to continue up to org.

Attachments

• spoiler5.jpg
    spoiler5.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 657
LMFAO i am sorry but that is funny as ALLLLLL HELL....im cracking up lmfao lmfao lmfaoX infinity and BEYOND...

but nice spoiler PLEASE for the love of god dont put it on without it being color matched to vehicle!

Tasty said:
Your research and development department is very nice (wind resistance lab)...

attachment.php

Tasty said:
Your research and development department is very nice (wind resistance lab)...

attachment.php
Yes had to make sure it was going to stand up to 139 hp.
was for baking the paint.

I am a Fine Wine type person, but on a Beer Budget(ughdance)

Last edited:
It looks nice :) Did you drill any holes to install it?

Back