My New Mazda 3 (name is wasabi cus its hotttt)

italgal02

:
2004 Mazda 3s (4 door)
Hi!
I just a brand new Mazda 3 s and im IN LOVE! (im a chick by the way too) It's standard and just an amazing ride... The question i have is, Would it look stupid with the moon roof cover... cus the moonroof makes alot of god damn noise!
Thanks~
See Ya~
Zoom Zoom Zoooom`

Agree

italgal02 said:
Hi!
I just a brand new Mazda 3 s and im IN LOVE! (im a chick by the way too) It's standard and just an amazing ride... The question i have is, Would it look stupid with the moon roof cover... cus the moonroof makes alot of god damn noise!
Thanks~
See Ya~
Zoom Zoom Zoooom`

First and foremost welcome to the forum and congrats on picking such a fine automobile. I love mine to. I will answer your question if you answer one for me.

Your answer - The wind deflector looks like a cop light bar on the roof. I went to the local autozone and put one on the car in the parking lot and everyone agreed, don't put it on. Disclaimer: this is just my opinion.

My question - You must tell us more about your car. Color, # of doors, options, price, plans for the future, i.e. modifications etc.

Once again welcome to the forum and happy zoom-zoom (stooges)

Tim

Too Funny

Hey Hey Heyyy~
im actually Sicilian... THE MAFIA jokes are overrated so pls dont bother.... Welllllll my 3 is titanium, i wanted the lava orange, but the dealer didnt have any and i COULDNT wait 8 damn weeks to get one (too impatient)... I think the cutest (yes cutest, lets rmember im a chick and although i love to speed and fool around with my baby, i still think its the cutest) part of my car interior. Its the Black/Red, i think thats just toooooooo hot! And my red cowboy hat just looks awesome in it! Anyways, WHATS UP WITH THIS BANG??? too funny... I think the person who said it is from bristol, well im from New Britain and since my cars brand new there will be no bangin for another few months.... (i crashed my last car thinkin i was quick).
So listen I have a question for EVERYONE.... You know how theres the 3i and 3s? Why the hell didnt mazda put an S at the end of the 3??? Like honda Si??? Im kinda pissed cus S would be perfect (my names sally hint hint) So does anyone know where i can get a letter piece that would match?? I tried so many places no luck and i dont want a decal i want a metal one...
How does everyone feel about tints too? Is it a do or dont?? THanks guys (and gal haha) WOW THIS ONE IS LONG!

From a very small town called Mellili. It's in the province of Siracusa. Tu parli Italiano? Anyways, It's hot so Im going to go wash the whip then hop in the pool! Ciao

razorblade kiss said:
Bang, as in.... umm. Banging gears, as in.... racing! I want to "race" her. Muwahaha.
Um just a heads up...these type of events you don't wanna come in 1st place....should be a photo finnish (yes)

Da 6 said:
Um just a heads up...these type of events you don't wanna come in 1st place....should be a photo finnish (yes)

HAHAHA your the man. Actually I could come in second, some girls like to keep racing even after she crosses the "finish" line.

WHY ARE WE TRASHING GIRLS???????? Some girls like to keep racing even AFTER they cross the finish line? Lets not get to testosteroney ok!

welcome to the board, can't tell you where to get an s, i'm in the middle of getting rid of my badges, i like it shaved smooth.

(there i welcomed her, and gave a few words for all you kiddies to jump on)

sndsgood said:
welcome to the board, can't tell you where to get an s, i'm in the middle of getting rid of my badges, i like it shaved smooth.

(there i welcomed her, and gave a few words for all you kiddies to jump on)

so many sexual innuendos! (mj)

Back