My new 2014 Six (Blue Mica)

rampage80

:
2014 Mazda 6 Touring (Blue Reflex)
Hi everyone, newbie to this forum, member at old MPVClub.com.

My 94 Protege finally died (tranny) after 19 years of faithful service (best car I ever owned), thus went out and purchased new 2014 Mazda 6 Touring (auto) this last week.

Dealer is adding fog lights, auto-dim mirror and splash guards, parts on order. Blue Mica with the black interior. Soul Red was hard to come by up here in Mpls at time of purchase.

Looking forward to continuing to read all the posts on the new car, sounds like an enthusiastic community and I've picked up some valuable advice already (which came in handy during purchase).

Rampage

Attachments

• spring polish.jpg
    spring polish.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 4,697
  • new blue.jpg
    new blue.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 804
Nice, I haven't see Mica Blue. My '14 6 GT is Reflex Blue. Just over 1K miles and love the way it drives. Traded a G35 in on this one, Like the drive better than the G and of course especially the fuel mileage.

Thanks guys! Duggins, my bad, this is in fact Blue Reflex Mica, same color as you have (I believe). My Mazda brochure/promo literature lists it as "Blue Reflex Mica" officially....! Love it so far, only thing I miss is the lack of a water temp gauge (as opposed to the warning lights). Rampage

Haven't seen the blue in person yet, but looks sharp.

I have to say, one of the great things about living in Florida is that we don't hang a front license plate on our cars. Unfortunately, not all other states are so refined in their thinking - LOL

Matt, I'm with you on that, wish we didn't have that damn front plate in Minny....I'm going to replace the dealer frame with a good quality one from AutoAttire or one of the specialty plate sites, maybe go with a "Zoom Zoom" or "Mazda 6" logo on there. What do you think works better with the blue 6, black or chrome plate frame? Minny plates are blue and white with black lettering.

As an aside, learned today that one of my co-workers bought the same exact car in black this last Friday, same day I took delivery of mine! Small world! He added the technology package though, I didn't bother with that.

One last question for you guys, my co-worker mentioned he was getting a 10% window tint applied by the dealer. Are the stock windows tinted at all? (I am assuming so). Appears to be Mazda glass of some type.

Rampage

Back