My MS3 is running great

'08 - 22k miles - bought it in Aug. of 07. Other then the turbo had to be replaced at 10k miles and radio now twice at 20k miles... bunch of squeaks everywhere in the car. Going to take it into the dealership in a few days.

07 CB. Took delivery 2007 December <3, a few bumps here and there but still performing decently at 43k, mostly stock, except for the essentials.. (AM pads, tires, shocks, trans oil, soon to come MMs!)

@GoFast, which Konis did you get? Just put on FSDs a few months back after the stockies went boom. They're pretty nice imo, if somewhat gangley looking, front ends up being raised a few cm. The lifetime warranty was a nice touch though.

I too got he FSD's. Most people who have seem pretty happy so I figured why not...? Plus, I was tired of my rear shocks leaking oil on my driveway and wanted a better ride. Most importantly...they were in stock.

'08 just hit 20xxx miles!!! and have been driving it for about 15 months!! :) still drives awesome. mods include Cp-e catted dp, cobb Tip, Injen CAi, Greddy type rs BOv!!

2008 MS3 Sport with 71xx miles purchased a year and a half ago. Only have a Cobb SRI. The only problem it has had was a defective clutch interlock switch with prevented my car from starting two days after I bought it. Fixed under warranty and no problems since.

Bought my ms3 14 months ago. Now have 12k on odometer. The only problem car had was faulty thermostat at ~3k, which of course got taken care of under warranty. Other than that runs like a champ, and still puts a huge smile on my face when i step on it.
Mods are HKS intake, HKS ssq, trz poly rear mount.

2008 Sport, 27,000 miles in 17 months. Not one problem to date, not even a squeek or rattle, anywhere. It did go to the shop a month after I bought it to get the fuel pump flash but has not been back since.

hehe, yeah i made a similar thread a while back on one of the boards.

08 ms3, about 19k, bought it new in 1/08. oil change intervals have been 7500 miles with redline oil. cobb intake, TXS hybrid valve and TXS testpipe. no issues, doesn't lose oil and drives perfectly fine each and every time i take it out.

43,000 miles! after a couple years of playing with mods on my car i finally got it. My speed is running perfect with my mod setup.
Love it!!

08 GT purchased in December 07. 29K so far and no problems whatsoever unless you consider having to get new tires a problem. But I got 25 thousand out of the stockers which is pretty good. Mods are below, but there are always more to come with this car once the money starts flowing again.

13 months old, just over 17,000 miles. no problems (knock wood) besides annoying interior rattles (not helped by mm)
mods: TRZ MM poly, shifter bushings, resonators/muffler removed.
waiting on delivery: PG intake/TIP

My car is great! I am excited for the new Konis to go in. Maybe this weekend.

Mines 07 GT, 46,000 on the ODO MS CAI, and a few other little things.

Do you notice that chirp when going over bumps? Like the video I have posted in a few places, sounds like coins jingling? If so I would be interested to know if you do not have it once you put on your Koni's. Would solidify my thoughts on if its the stock strut compression noise.

Do you notice that chirp when going over bumps? Like the video I have posted in a few places, sounds like coins jingling? If so I would be interested to know if you do not have it once you put on your Koni's. Would solidify my thoughts on if its the stock strut compression noise.

I did have that noise and it went away after the install.

the chirp is the stock struts compressing. its common. mine do it. i hate it. whenever i go by people and hit bumps i know they look and go..."nice car, but what the hells that squeek?" you get this!!! (dark)

Thanks, might motivate me to get struts sooner than later. Moving soon and I drove up there yesterday and its bumpier roads and the chirp was non stop.

I love it.

Our '09 MS3 GT has aprox 12k on it. Bought in Sept of 08. Changed oil 3 times at 3k, 7k and 11.5k. All with the standard non-synthetic stuff that Mazda uses. No issues. No oil leak/burn issues either. Been great car so far.

Back