My Mods!!

I would like to see a pic of this mp3. If it does have all that stuff it would almost look as good as mine. And mine was stolen 2 weeks ago but luckily recovered. Suggestion, get a damn good alarm. After I get the trunk lid painted because of the touring wing I'm putting on I'll post pics. Should be tuesday.

i would like to see a pic of the mods this guy brags about. it sounds like a bunch of BS to me

bsflag.txt

Tim, why are you getting a touring wing for? Are you racing it in a Touring race? And if your car is as ricey as Chris's "car", then youre a wannabe rice boy too.

steven, it's not too "ricey". No type R stickers or anything. And, YES I plan on racing next summer, thanks for asking. I am getting a t-3 turbo off of a probe gt in about a week and it should be fully operational by early spring, I just have to fabricate the exhuast manifold. Also I am getting cams in november when they become available through mazda speed. Right now I just have a custom cold air intake I made. But lot's of mods on the exterior. Also I got the eibach sport kit springs with a 1.75 inch drop as well as an apex'i muffler. Pics up tuesday. And yes these are real. Also steven, how does your car look? It's hard to mod a mazda and it not look somewhat "ricey".

Hey Chris you should have registered 50 times by now.

That's it, performance forum has required registration.

Thanks guys this was thorougly entertaining.

Now next stupid ass that says he has 19" mags, 4" drop, dual exhaust, nos, twin turbo intercooled 500hp in his mp3 and does not substantiate first gets his post deleted then gets banned.

Back