my mazda5,gone V.I.P.

redaxelaspeed

:
07ms3/06premacy
sorry not sure how to post pics properly. but this is my5 with H&R's and a fresh set of refinished 18" work eurolines.has a couple of bayson R add ons but nuttin too spectacular. but i dnt know i think the mazda5 looks right @ home in v.i.p. scene.
100_0380.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0381.jpg

100_0383.jpg

100_0384.jpg

100_0393.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I am also going with the VIP look. Once I get back from Japan I will work on the 5. BTW, Dima, looks like you have the DAMD front lip, that's exactly what I am going for. I will be doing the whole kit.

thanx for the post pic info! yea i wanna bag it but this is my wifes daily so thats outta the question.any lower and that lip would be done in 2 minutes. and as far as the tint its gotta a super light one. and those window visors are $25 ebay generic ones :(

thanx for the post pic info! yea i wanna bag it but this is my wifes daily so thats outta the question.any lower and that lip would be done in 2 minutes. and as far as the tint its gotta a super light one. and those window visors are $25 ebay generic ones :(

Mind pointing me to the link for the ebay window visor?

Cheers

man i gottem like 2yrs ago i dnt remember who i gotm from or if they are still selling. jus look around iv seen cheap ones.sorry

dayumn, never noticed the potential of the Mazda 5 til i looked at yours. Nicely Done. Any mods to the engine? interior? I know you said it was the misses daily driver, but you lowered it already, and put some nice rims on it.....might as well try for more right? haha.

Smoke out the lights, add negative camber and go a bit lower, and add curtains and I think you've got it!

i havnt seen any vip cars with smoked out lights,plus the mazda 5 lights are way to big and they will look tacky if not done right.ima save uo to buy the 09' led lights.smoked out lights not really MY flavor.plus its my wifes commuter so i gotta keep it driveable, so negative camber is outta the ? and my rug rats will destroy them curtains!

Latest posts

Back