my matte orange pro5 from australia

Mr_D

:
mazda protege 5
hey guys. I posted a while ago on here when my car was gold.

Since then iv painted my car a matte spicy orange, and completed my kit.
Just got my new exhaust repositioned yesterday, Here are some pics.

When i first got the car
Image026.jpg

after about 9 months. (today)

gryyyu1.jpg

rear bar imported from japan.
P1000759.jpg

With new exhaust.
P1000426.jpg

In the booth
P1000475-2.jpg

gryyyu3.jpg

gryyyu2.jpg

wow that car has went a long way! looks like you put in some hard work! love the color choice. keep it up!

That is a great transformation from a rather boring looking car. Looks great in the matte color.

Derrick

I also like the color....great choice and def. unique! Not a huge fan of that front bumper though, if I'm going to be honest.

LOVEEE the matte look. ive been thinking about painting mine orange and now seeing yours i want it done. great job!!!!

Thanks guys, Iv been trying to turn it into a promo car for my new bussniss, doing customs repaints and pannel beating. (notice the A.D Kustoms sticker)

I also like the color....great choice and def. unique! Not a huge fan of that front bumper though, if I'm going to be honest.

Yer i wasnt to sure about the front bar at first aswell but it has grown on me.

i dont like the front bumper at all. and may i ask why u left the side moldings on while painting the car. being a painter u should know that could lead to problems in the future. u should just left them off for good. dont get me wrong, looks like u did a good job. is that a new paint booth or did u just repaint it?

Last edited:
Like the matte finish, not so much the front bumper though. To each his own, looks great!

i dont like the front bumper at all. and may i ask why u left the side moldings on while painting the car. being a painter u should know that could lead to problems in the future. u should just left them off for good. dont get me wrong, looks like u did a good job. is that a new paint booth or did u just repaint it?

didnt find a reason to take them off. what sort of problems can they lead to?
Im assuming that your talking about the plastic molds that are on the doors?

yer the booth is a brandnew low bake 10m by 5m.

that car looks amazing! so much nicer after you've taken the time to personalize it to your taste, and that choice of color is spot on. what body kit did you slap on it?

didnt find a reason to take them off. what sort of problems can they lead to?
Im assuming that your talking about the plastic molds that are on the doors?

yer the booth is a brandnew low bake 10m by 5m.

well leaving the moldings on makes it to where u cant prep the doors properly so the paint may begin to peel in the future. and good job on the downdraft booth, i bet that cost a pretty penny. the one we use cost 75000 dollars lol

sweet! going any lower? any pix of the interior and engine? you still got your stock front bar? Because i want it! you still need a front grill and remove the side molding. Looks like a Evo a fast glance.

cheers
Efren

Last edited:
Back