My little LSM Speed3

Remspeed3

:
2011 Mazdaspeed3 Sport- LSM w/tech pkg.
Just thought i'd post a couple of pic's of my car after I installed the Corksport springs and new ASA GT-5 wheels.

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

Last edited:
car looks great man! How's the ride with the CS springs, bouncy at all? And are you still on stock shocks?

car looks great man! How's the ride with the CS springs, bouncy at all? And are you still on stock shocks?

Yeah im still on the stock shocks, im pretty impressed with the springs for sure.. just stiff enough for better performance and they handle bumps great while maintaining a good ride..not alot of bounce at all. I'd recommend them to anyone wanting a low look with a good ride quality.

just a question about the headlights, are the HIDs your high and low beams? You have that sweet 'ninjitsu slice' looking area where my highbeams are on my 2010

just a question about the headlights, are the HIDs your high and low beams? You have that sweet 'ninjitsu slice' looking area where my highbeams are on my 2010

That's the headlights with the tech-package option (bi-xenon). One of the reasons I had to get the tech-package on mine. :)

Back