My little experience....

Im keepin the car, and my dad is forkin out the money. I have to pay him back for it, but he wont let me get the act or anything, he jsut wants it done by the dealerwhich pisses me off. Cause I could ge tit doen cheaper and better then the dealership. But whatever, hoepfully have the car soon.

Chris

"bald tires" I am talkinf with mazda corp. now to see if they will do anything about it. They are calling the dealership as I type and I am on hold with them.

Chris

Bald tires made your clutch go bad?

How do bald tires cause damage to a car (besides when you slide off the road or rear-end somebody)?

dude, tell them that you just shaved your tires on your own. Tell em you like driving on bald tires. be like "what does that have to do with my clutch?"

wow man that is the biggest BS excuse ive ever herd...but it does sound like a mazda excuse to me! lets go kick some dealership ass!

wow things jsut get better and better. well today they installed the new clutch and a new flywheel. and the car wouldnt go above 20 or go into reverse, so now i need a new tranny. i am diffently fighting this becuase this is getting ridiculous, all of a sudden my tranny and clutch go...and my flywheel is damaged. i am getting all the parts they take off my car and i am taking them to a mechanic to take a look and see if all they were saying was true.

Chris

**** mazda and mazda corporate. There i said it. Seriously, when my engine went, they said the same s*** man. Tires. What a cop out.

Mazda if you are reading this **** YOU.

-B

OMG man that totally blows! we all knew mazda were a bunch of asses but still...i cant believe it still aint workin...just think if it breaks 2 more times for that again u can claim the lemon law and get a new car :) just tryin to bring some optimism in to this thread

My GOD chris, that is some screwed up s***. Yeah, i think you have all the rights and i feel like any knowlegeble lawyer could take the case, because to me the whole situation sounds like bulls***. Good luck. Let us all know if we can help.

What the heck, mazda makes some of the coolest cars out there, why can't they support their s*** right. It almost seems like they are pissed that MSP had so many things go wrong overall, that they are just trying to discontinue the warranty on all of them as soon as possible.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! good theory though tyusha sounds very possible damn evil mazda...things like this like peoples bad experiences, and my own make me not recomend mazda at all....its a shame too becuase thier such nice looking cars well chris the best of luck to ya! hopefully u can straighten this out as quickly as possible

nah, i'll recomend mazda to eather people who don't mod their cars, or to people who mod their cars to the extent when it is too late to care about warranty. And i will go for another mazda. Mazda's history is just too rich and their cars are too unique for me to stop lowing mazdas. I am hooked. ProbeGT and now P5 yeah it's an addiction.

I got it back a few weeks ago. It's lookin good so far. Got my 20% tint done right after i got it. Looks sick!!

Chris

xxMSPxx said:
I got it back a few weeks ago. It's lookin good so far. Got my 20% tint done right after i got it. Looks sick!!

Chris
great! can't wait to see it!(yes)

Latest posts

Back