My intro/car pic

Hey guys, im new here and new to mazda. Last week i got my '02 p5, and i lover it. figured id become a part of the community here so u guys can answer my questions as they come up, and try it contribute what i can. here she is:

Attachments

• p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
yeah, intake is first on the list, but this week im putting in a new head unit for mp3 playback, and ipod aux in. ill post pics when im done wit all that. also, im in high school workin on a cvs pharmacy paycheck, so the mods will come slowly :(

Welcome, I don't post as much as I should, but I've read a lot over my past three months since becoming a member. I got assitance with the purchase of my intake, which exhaust I wanted to go with, and a number of other helpful "howto's". Next mod will be the springs....

Friendly thread...Admin likey :D

Welcome...man I hear ya about being in HS and trying to save funds for mods...I've been there...spend your time here researching and making friends while you save money to spend on quality mods...Nice P5!

Great car and welcome.. I'm rather new to the forums as well, but I've been viewing them for a while and as stated lots of great info and great people... (in High School and driving a p5... and to think that until I got my p5 I was still driving around an '81 626... (yawn) and i've been out of college for at least 5 years...)

welcome..this thread is full of n00bs...I LOVE IT, LIKE I LOVE MY MAZDASPEED:D, I loved my P5 when I had it also though:D

Back