My girl just left.

dammit, i wish things would just clear up!, i'm over here cryin like a little ****** b****! i can't stand for her to be gone...i mean s***, i can't even pet my dogs without her popping in my head. and i mean, i know there is other s*** out there for her, but why can't she see where i'm coming from...three years ...for jack-s***! god dammit, im so confused...thanx go out to all you guys for helping....**** **** ****...this blows...:confused:

Man, I have been there. I went out with a girl for 3 years and we broke up about 6 months ago. It took me about 2 months to get over her, but I still think about her every day and miss her. Only time will make it go away. People tell you to try to go out and have fun, but every time you go out you think of her and it makes you miserable.

Finding somoene else does help. Just hang in there bro, time is the only cure.

damit man
i'm not being childish here, go and get laid, realy
i understand that you love her and if you do go out and get your willi wet you will fell guilty.
wrong, dead wrong.
what getting laid accomplishes is more mental that anything. ask a girl. she will tell you the same thing.
i need to be brutal for a moment
say you do. and she comes back, you will feel like a dick, right?
okay but if she fully understands what she did to you now. (i dont think she does)
you can explain why you did what you did.
(how torn you are) and that she f'in pissed you off so much. you had to try to clear your head. people break up time to time and grow from it. if you decide to sit and think about it all the time( hard not to i know) you will only hurt youself more.
i read that you treated her like gold, maybe so but women are funny. it takes a lot more then treating her like gold to keep a good relationship
going.
you need to take a step back a look at the big picture.
CONCENTRATE ON YOURSELF ONLY, WITH HER OUT OF THE PICTURE.

take it or leave it it's up to you
i wish you all the best bro

If he really loves her getting all the ass in the world will not make it easier. I have been broke up with my ex for over 6 months. I have had a few girl friends since then, and have got laid by a few girls, but I still think of her everyday.

I still miss her, but it is different now. It is almost like she died or something, I miss her but it doesn't make me depressed, I just accpet the fact she is gone. At first it is hard. You miss her and you are depressed. But as time passes the depression goes away. I know I will never stop missing her. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her, but it is just another part of my life now. I lover her, I miss her, I always will, I know that, and it makes me a better person. It makes me realize how great love is and not to take advantage of it next time.

Don't worry derrick, this will only make you stronger.

rae, i have no want to be with anyone else right now, though i do still appreciate the advice...and nc...thanxs again...as each day passes, and i begin to really accept that she is gone. i dont know if that means it's gettin easier, but it is somewhat of a start huh?

2002VividYellow said:
You guys are both young, you'll find out that things settle down more around 25 or so.

Being 25, I can agree with this.

Seriously, I hate to sound cliche, but communication is very important in a relationship. That being said it really was not fair of her to hide her changed feelings from you. A lot of people do this, but what can you do?

Just don't end up in the boat that a good friend of mine is in; last weekend he got totally ****** up because his ex just got engaged. They broke up over TWO YEARS ago.

Take care man.

Attachments

• smileyburnout.jpg
    smileyburnout.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
that was a cool pic mazdaspeedgirl...she said she feels bad that she didnt tell me earlier. it just sux either way.

Well derrick you seem to be handling it pretty well...if anything it's therapeutic to come on here and talk about it.....and hey it could always be worse is what I was told...at least you two weren't married or had kids together or anything like that.

Worse still...your girl could have gone to play for the other team like mine did...if that doesn't mess with your mind I don't know what would! :eek:

this forum is one of my only releases...and yes, it is theraputic,kinda. sux about your switch hitter as well blue.

This is your girl speaking

Derrick;
I can not explain why my feelings changed the way that they did! Maybe I met you at way to young of an age. My life is changing everytime I turn around and I do want you to be a part of it. I need to feel independant, I needed some time away. I told you from the very get go that I did not want our relationship to be over, I thought that some space between us would bring us back closer together. We became so comfortable and used to each other that there was never anything to say. This is in no way over another guy or because you treated me wrong. I am sorry that I kept my feelings bottled up inside. I still love you and always will. I know that you are hurting inside and I am too, I just have a better way of keeping it hidden. You were "mylove" and still are. I wish that Icould just close my eyes and wish that this never happened, but I did. I cant help the fact that my feelings changed over 3 1/2 yrs! I want u to know, that no matter what you may think, I love you with all my heart and I always will. I do know that everyday that passesby I miss you more and more. And I realize how lucky I really am to have known you and gotten to share a part of my life with you. If you feel that you can not wait for me, then don't. I don't want to hold you back in anyway. But like I said, YOu are always gonna be a part of my heart, and I love you. Jessica

who the **** is that
i dont think its your girl, IS IT?
if it's not then
that dude should edit that post to say nothing at all and explain him or herself.

what kinda s is that
To me it sounded like pouring salt in a wound.
right?

no, that was really her. this isn't exactly the place for a letter like that, however, that was her and her thoughts apparently.

thats not talking

no, we've talked a few times since the big ditch, but why that letter made its way onto a public forum is past me,not that it matters but it shouldv'e been private messaged, imo. however, since its already on here...

jessica- each time i hear your reasons for leaving, it makes a little bit more sense. i kinda knew that some day you would want to "do you"...i just had no idea that it would come so abrupt, without warning, thats all. either way, you'll always be in my heart as well. you know this for a fact!

Last edited:
Derrick, I was once in the same spot your in! 4years of what I thought was perfect.....then wham! It hurts like hell:mad:
Here I am 8 years later happily married to some one else:D
It's not gonna be easy to get over this hump in the road,but you will!!! As the old addage says the best is yet to come{you gotta trust this old dog!}
Keep your head up and chug on,dont fall into a bottle ,fall on your friends, and your second love your car!;) If it wasn't for my friends I would have gone nuts:p

hey derrick...sorry to hear how things are going. although i am not much older than you, i have been through a lot emotionally in my life...and believe me, things arent always as bad as they seem, as long as you look on the brighter side of things (hows that for cliches!)...theres always another girl, and if there isnt, "The One" will always be around. i truly believe that fate plays a huge role in life, and that everyone has their own calling in life...so dont let this bring you down. things always get better.

as for that letter...it really shouldnt have gotten public. if you two really want to clear things up it is best done in private...believe me, having to see other peoples opinions about your personal life doesnt help.

my .02...hope you feel better.

Maybe it should have been kept private but Derrick has already been on here telling you everything anyways. besides that, I felt like I needed to write this letter on here because he pays more attention to this board then anything else. I would keep my comments to myself, but I mine as well type them. Everytime we try to talk about this, s*** blows up. Now I can get it all out in one message without having to be yelled at for the way I feel. So, Derrick dont worry you wont see me on this board anymore. I dont want to embarrass you.

my g/f and i JUST broke up AGAIN last night... we broke up a cuple weeks ago b/c shes scaring me... and now were probably broken up for good.....

why is life so damn stressful

chris

Back