My gf's msp

(hah) (cryhard) (hah) (cryhard) (hah) (cryhard)

oh man good stuff!

.....see the resembelance?

Normand2.jpg

yeah, their ugly ( never noticed the soobie resemblence though) but those wheels are unstoppable and with studs to boot. And I don't have to worry about beating them up. I was trying to get a set of p5 rims, and I found two sets.....1 week after I gave up and got steelies...arg. But, if I did have p5 rims, I'd only beat the s*** out of them in our winters anyways.

I actually like those wheels... A LOT!! If I already had 17 inch snow tires I'd definitely buy those (for $200) since steelies cost about the same and look like s*** in comparrison!! (I outta know!) but who the hell has 17 inch snow tires that'll fit our cars just lyin around???? Seriously, they'd cost like $100 each (minimum!!) so it just doesn't make sense... unfortuneatly, (no offense Newf) we MSP owners livin up north gotta look all doofy with our winter wheels till things warm up... which should only be in about 4 or 5 months from now!! Bears and birds... two creatures that are SUPPOSEDLY less inteligent than humans!! hmmph!!! I'm gonna go build a snowman now...

the 17's i had aren't snow tires, but all seasons which were better than the reo40's. they are HTR+ that I had on my sentra and they did fine with the winter that we had last year here.

if you are talking about my bumper, it isn't saggy, it just got repainted and looks nice and was put back on right

Back