My final goodbye, leaving m24/7 ..thank you for everything !! Greatest forum yet! ;]

PM'd

took spoiler off and debadged it

cleaner look
IMG957932-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lol.it was late last night..so nothin yet haahha. I have to find some plugs now :/

Any1 know where?..I'll checck ebay soon

Thanks.

Update:
And I just set the manual boost controller in and set it down to 10.5 psi ..mbc is difficult to get perfect lol.
O and took wing off and put plugs in .

Now I wanna raise the front coilovers since I can't steer w out rubbing lmao.
And I want a cai and electr. Boost contrl.

front coils raised a bit to avoid any rubbing, and mbc was changed to a higher qlty 1 and left it at 11 psi

Hey guys, havent been on here in a longgggg while . I miss this community, great stuff here :D

Anyways, i sold the subaru :( but as i did buy it for 7500, i sold it for 9600 $ !!! YEp, i put about 1k into it w clutch work, brakes, and other lil stuff.
She was fun but i found something more .. Classy ;]

Id like to introduce me new love : Picked it up from PA and drove it home to MI last thursday.
[ Was originally FL car so its clean underneath, only in PA for 1.5 years, & this was the previous owner's 3rd R so he knew what he was doing ]

2004 Volvo S60R

Had 85,500 when i bought it - 6 MT 2.5 Inline 5 Cyl K24 Turbo (stock) - picked her up for $12,500 with 2 sets of wheels and Many Extras ! (built in radar) good deal imo..

Has Intake, Exhaust, DP, FMIC, HD TCV, Tune, & Plenty 0' Extras - Enough to make it an interestingly Sweed 'R' Sound Awesome! and pulls beautifully !

On-to the pics:

rQ8Fr.jpg

2012-03-05_17-38-26_532.jpg

2012-03-04_14-13-16_890.jpg

2012-03-04_14-13-26_437.jpg

2012-03-04_14-13-36_996.jpg

2012-03-04_14-13-44_603.jpg

2012-03-04_14-14-05_172.jpg

Nice man i liked the subie though but that volvo looks pretty sick atleast you got more for it than you paid for it.

Nice man i liked the subie though but that volvo looks pretty sick atleast you got more for it than you paid for it.

Thanks, yeah i got a talent for flipping cars, got the MP5 for 4500 and sold for 6k ! lol

as you noted yourself a while ago lol
welcome to the subie family man. Sorry to see ya go but you made a nice little profit on that P5 and made a good choice.

But the pics dont to this thing justice, its very nice lol

Last edited:
Suh-weet!!

I'll keep an eye for you and the "R" when I'm down your way.

nice man... not to sure on that exhaust but thats just me

yeah, looks off in that pic for some reason but honestly sounds awesome. i thought i was gonna miss the signature subaru sound (likea modern jappanese v8. lol) But i was awed by how nice this sounds and dont miss it that much at all now haha.

it try and take a vid sometime and post it up

here's some updated pics from a post i made on Nasioc, just to see if id find any Legacy GT Spec B's or STI;s i might trade for

2004 Volvo S60R
86k Miles
Titanium Gray w Gobi Interior (All leather)
6 Speed Manual
AWD
Sunroof :]
All options included except for Nav & Tel. (Heated/Power Everything)
Dolby Pro Logic surround speaker system- works great!!

Car has many tasteful mods that give it the perfect look and power, without sacrificing any reliability or function.

Engine/Drivetrain:

EVOLVE Ecu tune ~ 21 Psi
EVOLVE Air Management System (w water repelant intake cover, to shield from hood intake)
EVOLVE Advanced Exhaust w/ Resonator delete
Phuzzy Motorsports HD Turbo Control Valve (HD-TCV)
Phuzzy Motorsports FMIC Kit -custom installed
3" Coated Turbo Downpipe
Snabb Intake Pipe
Forge CBV - Upgraded kit from ViVa Performance
IPD HD Ignition COuls
IPD Polyurethane Upper Engine Mounts
IPD Polyurethane Lower Engine Mounts
OEM Volvo DEM Heatshield

Handling

EVOLVE 2-Piece Front Rotors
Volvo R Factory Brembo Kit (same as STi's Kit)
IPD Track Spec Sway Bars
18x8 American Racing Mavericks (w volvo caps)
OEM Volvo Load Bars

Interior/Exterior

CarbonFiberWerks V-Style Front Spoiler
EST Black Mesh Grille
30% Tinted Sides and Rear
Tinted tail lights (Professional Film, not spray)
ELEVATE Hood Grill (functional, right above intake,works great)
Grom audio USB/Ipod/AUX Adapter (works w steering wheel media controls perfectly)
ProSport Digital Boost Gauge w Fitzy Pod:
(inserted in custom bezel around the cluster, looks as if OEM)

** Custom Car Cover - Water-Repelant

** Coolest thing on here has to be: the K40 Radar Detector/Jammer System

(This unit is hard wired and has 2 small led's built into the cluster face at the left side and right side edges. When notified the 2 detectors (one hid in grille, on in rear) let you know if its behind you or in front, and 2 added custom speakers tell you if its front or rear also)

The unit is over 1,000$ alone, since it has to be custom installed and wired.
Works incredibly well !

ONTO THE PICTURES:

DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0078-1-1-1.jpg

2012-03-23_15-01-32_402.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

2012-03-14_13-19-02_653.jpg

2012-03-23_14-29-04_413.jpg

Car Cover
2012-03-16_11-25-30_408.jpg

Brembos & Slotted 2 Piece EVOLVE Rotors

2012-03-13_14-54-48_128.jpg

Beautiful R

Think 3x before getting the Legacy GT - stay to the STi (or even another WRX). Ahm jus' sayin'...

Back