My baby Boy!!

:
Indiana
:
2017 CX-5
This is somewhat weird. That is, posting a thread about my first born son on a forum dominated by men but I'm secure in my masculinity (even if I can't spell it). Nov. 11 2004 is my son's, David Elijah Cox, birthday. He was supposed to be born on Dec. 7, 2004 but God had other plans. We got to bring him home today and I'm pumped!
I don't know who else has kids but this is the most amazing thing in my life. I watched the whole birth. I thought it would be like a horror movie but instead it was beautiful. Two times I've cried over something awesome, my wedding and the moment my baby's face came into the world.
Its awesome! Let it be known.....someone with a huge future has been born. At least this is my opinion.
(dance)

Good for you! Hope baby and Mom are doing fine. You will probably want to cry many more times to come, like when he first brings you a DVD he picked out to watch, or other little things. My baby keeps bringing Fast and the Furious to watch. Makes me want to cry. At the book store the other day he kept pulling "Honda Engine Performance" off the shelf. That made me want to cry also.

Britt

Congrats to you and your wife! You're going to have your hands full. Trust me, I have 3 children. Anyhow, congrats!!

congratulations!!!! wish you and family the best, especially with Christmas coming up itll be even better from now on
122 Vega said:
Good for you! Hope baby and Mom are doing fine. You will probably want to cry many more times to come, like when he first brings you a DVD he picked out to watch, or other little things. My baby keeps bringing Fast and the Furious to watch. Makes me want to cry. At the book store the other day he kept pulling "Honda Engine Performance" off the shelf. That made me want to cry also.

Britt
(lol) (lol) (hand)

Happy birthday, lil' Dave!!
party.gif
hb2.gif
birthday.gif

Mine was on the 11th too. (drinks)

I have a few months to go yet myself, but congrats on the new addition to the family! Oh...and plan to cry many more times!

My baby keeps bringing Fast and the Furious to watch. Makes me want to cry. At the book store the other day he kept pulling "Honda Engine Performance" off the shelf.
In retrospect I guess we fed him too much rice cereal.

BRitt

awww congratulations!!!!! i hope your wife is doing good! and yes im sure God has some big plans.. obviously.. he wanted him here almost a month early!!! good luck gettin some sleep lol!!!

Congratulations to you and your wife. Be as much a part of his life as you can and enjoy him while you can. He will thank you for it when he gets older. They grow up fast and he will be gone before you know it.

Hope you've prepared yourself with lots of sleepless nights and stuff you could NEVER in your wildest dreams imagine came outta that diaper. lol Congrats... :D

Thanks everyone. Yesterday we had to take him back to the hospital b/c his billie-reuben count is too high (jaundice). From what I understand, its nothing to worry about when it is taken care of early. It sucks the most for my wife b/c she says the worst thing that could happen is to go home without our baby. We'll go back today and see how he is doing.

It's pretty typical for premies. Little blue light therapy and he should be good to go.

Britt

Back