My AutoX Setup

calimazda3

:
2004 Mazda 3S 2.3L
My daily driver wheels are my 18x8 OZ's with BFG G-Force Super Sports. The below are my autoX wheel/tire setup.

So after heading to America's Tire (if you want a hookup, ask for Sean the store manager at the Concord location) this morning to get the Dunlop Star Specs put on, took off my OZ's and slapped the new to me PacerSport Wheels (17x7 +40) and new Dunlop's Star Spec's (225/45/17). Went for a quick ride, nothing too extreme seeing as everything is new and the tires need to "bed" into the side wall of the rim, since there was still some of the lube from earlier today and I sure don't want to spin the tire and mess up the balancing.

Went thru the small canyon area up here in Patterson, and came back to the Chevron to get a lil gas in her. Noticed a strong odor as I pulled up. It was the Dunlops saying "Hello" to me, LOL. It's early, but I really like the Dunlop's thusfar, can't wait to get a few hundred miles on them and then they will shine like the tru Star's they are, LMAO!!! :lol:

Here's a few pics from earlier today:

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

SCCA San Francisco Region - Class: NS-ST # 1

Good grief, how many classes does SFR have these days? I remember when it was just stock A-H, street prepared ASP-ESP, prepared A-E, and modified A-?, with thier own "OSP" class. Don't recognize your car, but if you know Steve Bradford or Craig Klippel (Miatas) say hi for me from Las Vegas. (BTW, if you get a chance to run at Lemoore NAS with the Fresno Chapter SFR, don't miss it, an absolutely terrific site)

I'm getting a few new bits into the car tomorrow. Spec Clutch Stage 2+ with Specs lightened aluminum flywheel, CP-E rear motor mount, BSD removal, f2 BSD kit, f2 oil baffle kit, SeaFoam oil treatment, K and N oil filter and Mobil 1 synth oil put in as well.

Then got to break in the clutch setup, 450 miles of babying, can't wait to see how it all feels after the break in.

I've actually been trying to get all these items done at once so I can do the next round in SFR, but vendors were out of stock with items and now I have them all in hand, so the project is now a GO!!!!

I'm actually thinking of heading to do the Fresno region as well while its still going on too.

I'll definately says whats up to guys for u too in SF.

Not yet. F2's parts got there late. Damn USPS. But I've got the parts now and there just sitting on the shelf. Hopefully if time allows, it'll get done this weekend, fingers crossed.

But we did it on my buddies and he loves it, so more than likely it will be done, just gotta fit it into my hectic schedule.

Your daily drivers, 18x8 OZ's? Which ones? I was thinking about the 18x8 Ultraleggera's but I'm not sure with the offset of +48 how it will work or what tire size. PM me or reply. Thanks buddy.

Back