My 7

I left UMS at 230am when we called it a night.

Numbers were 404 whp and 336 tq @ 16.8 psi on pump gas. The nozzle for the water/meth injection kept blowing off so we had to do without it for now.

Only problems we encountered during the tune were, bolt fell out of the turbine housing, melted a vacuum line on one of the wastegates, and my boost controller was fried due to a crossed wire, and of course the water/meth dealie.. We got everything squared away besides the nozzle problem.

I'm happy with those numbers

Ill upload some videos soon!

New lines and fittings, before and after flame sleeve

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

Downpipe wrapped and coated

IMG_3084.jpg

New Hood Painted

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

The first video is when the line was melted to the wastegate, it wouldnt open so i made around 19psi

This one is the last pull of the night, 404whp 336ftlbs @16.7 psi

Awesome...It's great to finally see this set up in action...I've commented on one of them and added it to my favorites! (2thumbs)

Goodyear Eagle F1
245/40/17 fronts

315/35/17 rears
315!!! Man, that's a lot rubber and I dig it! :D

I wonder myself how wide I can go on the Cosmo rears without having to go "widebody" or have the top of the rim/tire stick out beyond the top lip of the fender..I could always use more traction...;)

New lines and fittings, before and after flame sleeve

Downpipe wrapped and coated

New Hood Painted
NICE progress! (thumb)

well its finally home, dont have any pics yet, but it sure is a blast to drive, first gear is verrrry short tho. like .2 seconds... haha

Haha. I dont know, but im still not convinced that 6 speeds are better than 5. Your car looks awesome

6 speed may be better for gas mileage... but less shifts = faster imo... but u do know my car is a 5 speed right? lol

raced a 997 turbo and was dead even with it, fun stuff!

Last edited:
So much better pictures! That first set was horrible, sorry to say. And the model in this one LOOKS A LOT better. Better location too.

Good stuff!!

Back