My 1980 Mazda 626 build..

god how i love this car

Yup, because of JITB he's got me looking at older 4 door Mazdas losing valuable sleep. This thread should have a disclaimer on the first page that reads,

"WARNING: Contents inside have been known to cause sleep deprivation, and broken marriages."

JITB:5916136 said:
Well i guess this counts as a mod...lol, i got it so i can drive while the 626 gets the 13b swap done in a few weeks.. its a 80 corolla has a 3tc 1.8 in it, and runs like a champ, and trans is like butter. A/c is ice cold, and heat work great, and all the comforts work in it. just needs some love, needs some brake work - suspension stuff before it gets on the road, and some cosmetic stuff done.

Ok now you're just being an asshole
/jealousy

Last edited:
Lol the corolla had some rust/frame damage that wasnt in my budget. And a friend of a friend bought it grom me.

http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/05/the-parts-list-joseph-dales-mazda-626-2/

got some love from stanceworks!

mazda-626-rolling.jpg

When I was showing photo of this 626 on our local Mazda forum, I didn't think that I'll be able to read about it.

Really good work man, one of the coolest classic car which I've seen. ;)

I have a maybe buyer for the weekend, but if it doesnt sell, than it will def. be on hold for a long time.. until after the baby is here...:(

Back