My 1/8 mile results...

GOTZOOM?

Fast Shiftin' MoFo
:
Turbo P5
...the BF Goodrich G-Force Drag Radials are tricky to get used to. Too little launch and the car bogs, and too much launch and they won't hold traction out the gate.

The best I could muster was a 9.723 @ 74.39 mph while racing a 350Z he ran a 9.757 @76.52 MPH. The horsepower is there, I just need to work on the launch. I will be doing 1/4 mile runs next weekend in Montgomery, and should see the big turbo's potential, definitly not enough room on the 1/8 mile.

Nice times, those are about what i run or my N/A rx7 ( 9.8 @75), let us know what you ran in the 1/4..

I was stationed in Mobile a couple of months ago, at the begining of the month they have import shoot out on the first Friday of every month. Just some FYI

Yep! The MPH suggest I am at 215 WHP by this calculator. I put in 75 MPH and 3800 lbs with driver. WooHoo!

Well, now I can't find the calculator I used.(hand)

It there any way to figure the 1/8 mile to get the 1/4 mile time. So for next week you could get the general idea of what the 1/4 would be. Then you could improve from that.

RAAZ227 said:
It there any way to figure the 1/8 mile to get the 1/4 mile time. So for next week you could get the general idea of what the 1/4 would be. Then you could improve from that.

Yes, it converts to a 15.1 1/4 mile, about 3/4 second to high. I have to work on the launch.

paulmp3 said:
how much boost are you running??

5 PSI

I used to run my supercharged civic on drag radials. They are a little tricky. Heat them up a little. Then you just have to find the sweet spot for the best traction. It took me a couple times to get it right. :D

Back