MX-5 wins most fun to drive title.

misbehave

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/autos/0702/gallery.consumer_reports_top_picks/10.html

Fun to drive
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Cost: $21,000 to $27,000The Miata offers balanced handling, pinpoint-precise steering and a crisp six-speed manual transmission.
Its cloth top can be raised and lowered with one hand without leaving the seat. A new power-folding hard-top is available for 2007.
Reliability is fair, but that's good enough to earn a recommendation.
The Miata competes against the Pontiac Solstice and the closely-related Saturn Sky. So far, the Solstice has been outselling the Miata.
"I think [the Solstice] is going to do very well for the first couple of years," said David Champion, head of Consumer Reports' auto testing, "but I think, over the long term, this is the better sports car."

I heard Miatas are for teh gay guys.

pssh I don't know any gay guys that drive one, so that must be a myth

nate0123 said:
pssh I don't know any gay guys that drive one, so that must be a myth
you know the funny thing is of the 2 gay guys I know and comunicate with on a regular basis, both of them own Miadas. lol

yeah, I know a whole 2 gay guys. That makes me a liberal, right?

O NOEZ! I must be t3h gh3yz0rz then! And KCB HIW? Double gay, like woah.

okay but what if its a pink miata?

miata_back.jpg

miata_face.jpg

miata_side.jpg

Miata_2.jpg

k-lea said:
Even if it was black, it'd be gay because that body kit needs to burn in hell.

AGREED

omg ugh that's so gross. the wheels, the grille, the lights.. why destroy such a nice pure car.

Stop hating folks, you know that pink miata is the hotness! Don't hate, apprecia.......aw who am I kidding, that thing needs to be blown up pronto!

that nose is actually a pretty rare JDM piece. No longer made. It actually looks very nice in a decent color.

it's still a Bugeye wanna be. I'd rather have a real Bugeye.

Back