Mute Button

jjhgb

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
Where is the mute button for the audio system on the Grand Touring model?

There is none. The cell phone bluetooth buttons replace the mute button on bluetooth equiped models.

Ok, that explains it - thank you! Do you know if the compass feature is supposed to be on the auto-dimming mirror that comes with the Tech Pkg?

Do u have just the auto dimming mirror or the one with homelink? I had the homelike one put in and it has the compass.

The Tech Pkg comes with the auto-dimming mirror with Homelink. I assumed it had the compass feature but unless it's turned off, I don't see any compass directions in the mirror. I see in the Mazda official accessories brochure that they list an "auto-dimming mirror with compass and Homelink." I can't believe there would be two different mirrors and they wouldn't include the compass feature on such an expensive option package.

I have no compass in mine either but keep hearing about it on the forums. Maybe models with gps dont have the compass?

I was thinking that too, but now I'm looking for compass direction on the Nav screen and don't see one so if Mazda thought they were duplicating features they were mistaken (unless I'm missing it on the Nav screen somewhere).

I just checked the CX-5 and Nav manual and there is no mention of a compass in either one.

On the Mazdausa site, it lists the homelink auto-dimming mirror with compass as a stand-alone option and accessory option.

Yes, I found that too - thank you. I guess I just figured since it came with the Tech Pkg that it would be the one with the compass (bad ju ju on Mazda's part).

Do any of you see a difference when the "Auto Dimming" rear view mirror is On and Off? Are we suppose to see a difference at night?

You're only going to notice when there is a car behind you with really bright headlights or their highbeams on. It will then dim so you aren't blinded by their lights.

Back