Mustang Owners...

Yea i love my SVO but MAN!!! what a money pit. :D

Thanks for the comments, i hope to have it running again soon and new power figures.

I traded a 2004 V6(Sonic Blue, Loved that color) in for my MSP. I know it wasnt a GT, but it impressed me how fast it was for a 6. I raced a GT (sure it was stock) and he only had my by like 1/3 car. I dont think thats bad. I had a BBK T.B., Cold Air, and a Flowmaster.
I still kinda miss it. I wish I woulda got the Mach 1 instead. They only wanted $24,995 for it new(payed $19,900 for the V6), but I knew I couldnt afford the insurance!

Our current stang is the 93 Cobra.
Before that we had a 95 Cobra.
And before that we had a 95 GT that was being converted to a Cobra. That is the one that had the most work done to it. Hubby did a tranny swap and all that. He had just gotten it the way he wanted it and a lady in a minivan turned right in to him. It did get repaired but it just wasn't the same...to him.
After that we drove to Chicago to get the black one. He never really fell in love with that one. We didn't have it very long once he saw the 93 for sale.

The 93 is pretty much stock except for some gauges, intake, and exhaust. Seems like she should have more mods as much time as he spends with her:) But in all fairness she has had three different paint schemes on her hood. And I think two different hoods. That stuff takes time I guess....at least that's what I tell myself... It's actually kind of funny. I took that quiz that asks you questions to find out what kind of sports car you are. Turns out I'm a mustang!!! I thought it was funny because I've always told him he should have married a mustang as much time as he spends with them:) He just smiles.

cobraside.jpg

objectlosing.jpg

cobrajack.jpg

Cobraengine.jpg

reflection.jpg

Blackcobra.jpg

gtbefore.jpg

Crash1.jpg

Kypatrick said:
I still kinda miss it. I wish I woulda got the Mach 1 instead. They only wanted $24,995 for it new(payed $19,900 for the V6), but I knew I couldnt afford the insurance!

My Dad had a 40th Anniversary Edition Mach 1 but he babied it too much. LOL! He drove it nice and slow. I couldn't figure out what the point in owning it was if you weren't going to drive it like it was meant to be driven. He wouldn't even let me try to drive it because I didn't know how to drive a stick at the time. I don't think I even rode in it! :(

justa4banger said:
Thanks for the comments, i hope to have it running again soon and new power figures.

I can't wait to see your new figures. Keep us posted. :)

Vixen said:
Our current stang is the 93 Cobra.
Before that we had a 95 Cobra.
And before that we had a 95 GT that was being converted to a Cobra. That is the one that had the most work done to it. Hubby did a tranny swap and all that. He had just gotten it the way he wanted it and a lady in a minivan turned right in to him. It did get repaired but it just wasn't the same...to him.
After that we drove to Chicago to get the black one. He never really fell in love with that one. We didn't have it very long once he saw the 93 for sale.

The 93 is pretty much stock except for some gauges, intake, and exhaust. Seems like she should have more mods as much time as he spends with her:) But in all fairness she has had three different paint schemes on her hood. And I think two different hoods. That stuff takes time I guess....at least that's what I tell myself... It's actually kind of funny. I took that quiz that asks you questions to find out what kind of sports car you are. Turns out I'm a mustang!!! I thought it was funny because I've always told him he should have married a mustang as much time as he spends with them:) He just smiles.

cobraside.jpg

objectlosing.jpg

cobrajack.jpg

Cobraengine.jpg

reflection.jpg

Blackcobra.jpg

gtbefore.jpg

Crash1.jpg

LOL! I took that quiz and it told me I was a Mustang, too! I love the color of your Cobra! It looks beautiful. When we look up the VIN on my BF's '93, it comes up as a Cobra/GT. As far as he knows, it's never been a Cobra.

Last edited:
LilPixieMama75 said:
LOL! I took that quiz and it told me I was a Mustang, too! I love the color of your Cobra! It looks beautiful. When we look up the VIN on my BF's '93, it comes up as a Cobra/GT. As far as he knows, it's never been a Cobra.

Haha. Yeah, I put the quiz code on my MySpace page(myspace.com/escapechic) and I showed him. I hadn't gotten around to changing the code to put a pic of his Cobra in there though so It still showed a new mustang. He said, "Where's the pic of mine??" So I obliged him and changed the code. We have pics up all over our house of her. There's more pics of her than me. LOL
It's weird about the VIN being strange. I wonder if all 93's are like that? kind of lumped in to one category. Did they ever make an auto Cobra?
Funny VIN things do happen. My friend just bought a Mazda 3 Sport 4 door and her VIN came up as Sport Touring. She does have some options a touring would have, and some options a Sport would have. She's got all the airbags, but she's missing things like the traction control. She said if it really were a touring it should have that. She only payed for the sport so she's fine with it. I told her she has a hybrid:)

Here's a bad pic of my 06 GT. Totally stock.

Kenne bell Supercharger and many other things in my future.

Goal - 450-500 hp at the rear wheels.

Attachments

• stang.jpg
    stang.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 136
TheDutchGun said:
Here's a bad pic of my 06 GT. Totally stock.

Kenne bell Supercharger and many other things in my future.

Goal - 450-500 hp at the rear wheels.

Looks good. I like the color.

And mine..

2002 Mustang GT, bought new and modded pretty heavily starting 6 months after purchase.

I put a Vortech V2-SQ blower on it with an SCT dyno tune
30 lb injectors (getting replaced with 55#'s this year - only thing keeping me from 400+ HP)
Lighting 90 MM MAF
Bullitt Brakes with 13.1 inch brembo rotors up front. Think they're 11.5 in the rear.
Bilstein shocks and struts
03 Cobra Independent rear with 31 spline axles and the stock 3:55 gear ratio
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Welded torque boxes
Steeda Full length zinc coated subframe connectors with torque box reinforcement (LOVE This mod more than any of the others)
Steeda sport springs up front, H&R Racing Springs in the rear
Steeda Power pipe (good for 2-3# more boost depending on weather)
Steeda dual high flow fuel pumps
SLP catted X Pipe and Bassani 03 Cobra catback
Ford Racing parts Aluminum driveshaft
Autometer boost and electric fuel gauges
UPR Stainless rear bumper inserts and Mach 1 chin spoiler
Nitto 555R drag radials (which do nothing for my 60')

Car ran high 12's back in 2003 before the rear end went in. That was also when I was at 360 HP. Last time I dyno'd it came out at 393 RWHP and 370 Torque with it starting to go lean around 5900. I need new injectors to fix that.

All of these pics are from 2003, I haven't had the time to update them due to life, jobs, other hobbies and getting married.

This ones missing the boost pipe
blower.jpg

This ones with my old Magnaflow exhaust. Bassani has massive exhaust tips
rear.jpg

Drag strip back in 2003
edit.jpg

DeadGeneration said:
I have my mind on getting a '01 cobra but that will not be for some time to come

Forget the 01 and go for an 03-04. Terminators are the cream of the crop.

TheDutchGun said:
Forget the 01 and go for an 03-04. Terminators are the cream of the crop.

He's right. Forged motors, 31 spline rears that dont snap axles as easily and a pulley change and exhaust away from 450 RWHP. The seats kick ass too.

I miss having a mustang in the driveway. I have had 6 in the past and currently looking for 7. I would like to find a clean notch or another vert. Anyone with one for sale for a resonable price let me know. Or trade a 88 Monte Carlo SS for it.

1st Stang:87 Gt-March Ram Air, Pullies, off road h-pipe,flowmasters, short shifter,pony wheels,motor sport springs,strut tower brace. MM&FF install car.
2nd:88 Gt vert-Full long tube exhaust,3:55 gears,shorty shifter,Harwood cowl hood, MM&FF install car.
3rd:98 Saleen S281 #143-Racecraft suspension,chrome 18's,borla exhaust,bassani x-pipe,3:55 gears,cold air kit, pullies,bigger MAF,120 shot NOS=12.8@106 Another MM&FF install car.
4th:88 Gt t-tops-Gt-40 PHeads, explorer headers,70mm TB,Cobra intake,1.6 rockers,off road h-pipe,flowmasters,BBK suspension,93 cobra wheels,373 rear, 13.4@106
5th:93 LX vert-Full 93 cobra drivetrain, disc rear,373 gears,polished 93 cobra rims, long tube full exhaust
6th:90 Lx Hatch-JBA headers,hollowed stock h-pipe, flowmasters,SN95 disc rear,94-95 Gt wheels(5 lug)motorsport springs,KYB struts,great road race car.

Lucky #7 is finally here!!! 1987 Mustang Gt Vert: 5.0 5spd: Purchased stock besides chrome cobra replica wheels,17x9's, SSBC rear disc brake conversion,lowered, short shifter. Added so far: O/R x-pipe, flowmaster exhaust, BBK Headers, strut tower brace, lower chasis brace, Grant steering wheel, 3 inch cowl hood. More to come + Fresh 351 buildup

Pete

Last edited:
i have 89 mustang GT

many mods to motor and body... lacking suspension... had to get the mp3 for everyday driving..

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Back