MSPROTEGE.com Redirect

Focus

:
MSP and RX-7
I don't know if it was Antoine or someone else that made the change, but it has to be reverted back, because you just killed the forum. It is in an infinite loop, because it's trying to find for one, the header banner for the site and it does not. Also by doing that, you broke all the user's uploaded images because they were also using that domain to show.

yeah forum looks weird on my screen, i didnt notice it at first but then i hit my refresh button and i was like WTF??..

I don't know if this is related but not too long ago, I tried going into the off topic forum and out of nowhere, "page cannot be displayed" popped up and also certain images show up as just a white box with a red X in it.

Seems to be fixed now. Anyone still experiencing issues?

Thanks for the heads up, everyone...Sorry about that...I was updating all the domains we use to forward to specific forums, making it easier to access them including msprotege.com not realizing that at the time it would disrupt the forums...My apologies!

I've reverted msprotege.com back to the original name servers and I'll have this fixed ASAP...Seems msprotege.com links are still not working on my end...Please let me know if you notice any changes...Fixed or Broken...Thanks and once again, sorry about the inconvenience!!!

DNS Changes may take some time to propogate.

Do this: In a command prompt window type: ipconfig /flushdns

That should clear your local dns cache.

Back