mspboy96781's New Look

mspboy96781's Update Front View

Harry's%201.jpg

mspboy96781's Update Back View

Harry's%202.jpg

I'm the second owner of the hood custom made out of a stock hood had alot of work on it almost a year to fix everything but was worth every effort cause its one of a kind BTW thanks vern for posting the pic for me last night more to come soon

sup! u made it back in chee ehooo! couldn't remember if u were the 2nd or 3rd owner. just know took long time 4 fix. it was blue, bare metal...den BLACK hee hee.

yup yup i gotta post pics of the different stages it went through but the cars going back in the shop soon for a little while goona get the sounds all good now

So its made from the stock hood. Nice. I should find a spare hood and tweak on it. lol

yeah it was made from a stock hood and just layed some louvers inside had the hood for years finally had the time to really fixit and make it better previous owner rushed the job and really took short cuts so alot of fixing

it's different. i like it.. but you need some better pictures. show that stuff off a little better!

yeah I gotta post better pics I took the pics with my iphone will have better pics up real soon gonna tkae some this weekend but thanks everyone for checking it out its been a 7 year ongoing project

Now I'm going to look for an extra hood. lol an problems with water?

when I first got the hood it had a water issue only had little weep holes and it was draining on the side of the motor when I redid the hood we added a bigger draining system with steel tubing and it runs down the front part of the car now

Back