MSP5 yes i said p5

hell ya we have to meet up i goto the mazda meets in hacienda height on sunday nights you should roll out there this week I'll send you a PM with my number call me and I will give you directions......

PS: i was running 10PSI when I beat the wrx and he is also my friend so I know he knows how to drive......

dood are you talking about life???? i used to go all the time. but lately ive been really busy. have i meet you??? what color is your p5????

Last edited:
1FASTMP5 said:
dood are you talking about life???? i used to go all the time. but lately ive been really busy. have i meet you??? what colr is your p5????
lol, wtf!
s***, do we know this guy, mike?

yo shrive, what's your name man? have we met?

Last edited:
no way i dont see how the dsbc can be leaking, did you zip tie them....hmmm you can try tightening the leads.

cool so you have a t-25 turbo on it too....niccceee

holly s*** i'm such a n00b!

that's waht it doest to you when u have to remember 30 names and 30 screen names to go along with the names!

wasup man! damn, i just talked to Kent on the phone AND I HEARD THE TURKEY!!!
good s***!

see u sunday!

P.S. DUDE!!! was is Kent's WRX that u smoked!!!??? NICE!

My full name is kevin shrive and now that i think about it I have meet you at life, what up vic, thanks for hookin it up dont mean to brag but i am just happy as s*** about this crap, by the way it was kents wrx that I beat..... I 'll be at LIFE this sunday.........

good s*** kev

i bet noone expects turkey from P5 :D

haha, turkey on turkey day :p

the spirit lives on same soul different body its like that movie with chris rock were he dies and then becomes that old rich guy... Reincarnation

Back