MSP vs SRT-4

Just send me a pm if you don't want to tell his nick in public. I just want to know what's his mods and if the SRT was modded that's all.

they are just sick of hearing that question lol, someone posts about once a week about those videos that we have all (well apparently not all) seen 100x times each. thats azian6er's msp.

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
they are just sick of hearing that question lol, someone posts about once a week about those videos that we have all (well apparently not all) seen 100x times each. thats azian6er's msp.

Thanks, I should've done a search first. sorry.
You can close the thread now.

pluto316 said:
The problem is that people are going to start thinking the MSP is fast or something.

I agree. Somebody that don't know about a MSP will surely think this is something "normal". But for the ones that are familiar with it, it's clear that his car is far from stock.

BTW was the SRT stage-1 or stock?

And let's not forget that his car still needed a lot of tuning (as you can hear and see from the exhuast) when he ran that SRT-4.

LinuxRacr said:
And let's not forget that his car still needed a lot of tuning (as you can hear and see from the exhuast) when he ran that SRT-4.

whats this tuning u speak of? (boom07)

Sorry, since english is not my main language sometimes I don't catch jokes/sarcasm/etc. on the first read.

SpeedBeaver said:
Sorry, since english is not my main language sometimes I don't catch jokes/sarcasm/etc. on the first read.

English is my main langauge and it's still hard to catch sarcasm on the internet.

Back