MSP Turbo and LC-1 Wideband + Extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyray

:
03 MSP Protege Black Mica
Stock MSP turbo SOLD.

I'm also selling an Innovate LC-1 Wideband custom fitted for protege. I had the unit and gauge installed on my MSP for 2 months and decided I didn't need it. It comes with all software and instructions for install (more detailed on the innovate website). Install was not difficult. I'm also including the serial adapter so you can connect it to your laptop for Datalogging (this was like $25 at best buy). The unit was just inspected and tested by Innovate who also updated the firmware. I'm including all extra wires needed to install this in a MSP along with a custom punch out with the test button and display light mounted (see below). I'm also including a copper heatsink I fabricated which fits on the stock J-pipe. The pillar was made by someone on this site and it fit nicely in my MSP. The gauge is clean and has the plastic still on it. This is a pretty sweet unit and should give you an edge in tuning your car. Message me if you have questions. Asking SOLD.

Software
IMG_1904.jpg

Gauge & Steering Wheel Pillar
IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

Custom Copper Heatsink
IMG_1898.jpg

Custom Blank with Red LED
IMG_1900.jpg

Serial Cable for Data Logging on your laptop
IMG_1905.jpg

Last edited:
Bought the turbo from FLspeed.

I'm not willing to part the column pod right now.

I believe its the G2 gauge since its brushed aluminum but don't quote me on that. The push button is used to zeroize the reading and interact with LC-1.

Seing as some are looking for the column pod only, would you sell the LC-1 separately from the rest ?

Seing as some are looking for the column pod only, would you sell the LC-1 separately from the rest ?

I'm willing to do that if I can get two buyers to commit. I would like $30 shipped for the pod and $175 shipped for the wideband.

Get me a buyer for the wideband and the column is yours or its still $200 shipped for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back