Msp reliability

tweety2300

:
2001 mazda protege mp3
I know this has been asked alot but this is a bit different. I've been wanting another protege but refuse to get a base model or another mp3.

My job is extremely hard on cars. It killed the turbo on my 323 and finished off the mp3. I go store to store, car may sit for 30 minutes to 3-4 hours. And I cannot allow them to warm up fully before driving due to time restrictions that are monitored by GPS. It will send an alert through my phone and to my boss if I sit for more than 2-4 minutes. I'm not even allowed to stop and get gas. Stores may be 1-30 miles apart a well

Does anyone think an msp will handle it? Or should I just keep my civic where I just bought a spare motor and trans for $125

A brand new MSP would handle it fine but nowadays is a different story. If you already killed your other Mazdas I would just keep the civic. No need to ruin an MSP if you are just beating on it as a DD just find one for a weekend car.

Kinda figures that. Sadly enough I didn't beat on the 323 or the protege at all while I was working. Honda is another story I give 0 ***** about it especially since I already got a spare motor and its a 5 hour swap start to finish

I have the 323 for a weekend car it's not going anywhere. I just miss the looks and ride of the mp3 but don't want something that slow ever again

Back