MSP Parts

1. Billet Vacuum Distribution Block brand new never open sold

2. AWR Urethane Engine Mount Inserts never used im pretty sure i'm missing one of the metal thing that goes in the back of the side insert not sure but i can let go the whole set for Sold

3. Boost Sciences ReFlex Diverter Valve also brand new and never used Sold

DSC00369.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00371.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00370.jpg
[/IMG]

Paypal - edwardg1472@rocketmail.com

Last edited:
insert set looks complete. you only get one metal disk, can't get one over the other side of the mount because there's a big metal casting in your way.

Prices are great, I'd be surprised to see that vac block or the inserts here in a couple days.

Last edited:
the boost sciences unit should go quickly. people have been complaining of not being able to reach them to get one. i would get it but i dont feel like welding 1" nipples onto my piping. glwts

tis the usual reason! LOL

i'll have other parts up soon for sale boost gauge, wideband, corksport 80mm exhaust, and turbolife FMIC just havent taken them off yet and took proper pics but they will be up soon. but yea thats always the reason why

Last edited by a moderator:
the boost sciences unit should go quickly. people have been complaining of not being able to reach them to get one. i would get it but i dont feel like welding 1" nipples onto my piping. glwts

Yeah I don't like big nipples either..

Hm ok I think I'll take em but I'm at work. I get off at midnight so lemme get through the rest of this prison day lol and I'll pm you for payment instructions

Actually scratch that I just looked up the hiw to on those and screw all that haha. My car isn't putting down enough power to really get much benifeit out of them. Sorry!

I'm interested in the passenger side insert... that's the only side I need. LMK if it's available. Thanks!

Back