MSP Limited Slip Diff (welded) and New MFactory LSD

I have 2 limited slip diff's, the first is an OE Mazdaspeed LSD. I was told that this is the latest version from Mazda, with about 20,000 miles, and the ring gear has been welded to the diff, to eliminate the factory weak point in the rivets. Comes with used bearings and races, but they still appear to be fine. Would like to get $400obo plus shipping

View attachment 209794
View attachment 209795

I also have a brand new MFactory LSD. Only purchased within the last month, I installed it in my trans and found out I had another problem, so it has been installed but only has a few test drive miles on it. Will come with brand new OEM Mazda bearings and races. I also have the ability to tumble the ring gear, so if you want, I could remove and tumble polish the ring gear before I send it out to slick it up. The MFactory is still in my trans, I will remove it and get pics up this weekend. Would like to get $750obo plus shipping (Just paid over $900 from crossover for the diff, bearings, and seals)

may be intersted in the mfactory. i got to see what i come up with for a transmission first.

Id sell the whole trans with the MFactory already installed, you'd just have to figure out why it's making a weird noise, haha, drives and shifts just fine though

pm'd as well. Id be interested in picking up the entire mfactory trans possibly.

Back