MSP is shaking

Mazda Pro

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege 2.0 Turbo
When the cars not in gear it shakes a lil bit not crazy but enough to hear my coins on the side door. now i recently replaced neutral safety switch, FL ABS sensor, and fuel pressure regulator. i go to delete codes and the abs one comes back on im assuming i didnt leave enough clearance between the sensor and axle. anyways the fuel pressure regulator code also said something with circut 1 i replaced all spark plugs (zfr7f) olds ones were a lil burnt out. i plug in the scanner to see what it said about circut 1 but now theres no codes poping up on the scanner not even abs code but the freaking abs light is still on. idk what to do anymore mind you im not the greatest on cars but i know the basic easy stuff.

is this car missing ? and the light will stay on till u fix the problem if u put the new sensor and it didnt go off 1 u either have a bad sensor or 2 u might have another problem with the abs and fuel pressure reg code is just rplace the fpr they arecomon to go bad

no way in hell she's miss firing i know that for sure but you could be right. i mean like i said i just replaced all 3 parts only light thats on is the abs. i buy all my parts from mazda stealership. there are a few major upgrades on the car but not much and has nothing to do with my issue. right now im thinking f this car i love it but its time to go if i can't figure this out. time 4 that 2013 sti or 2013 mazda 6

These protgs are good cars and u don't have. Difficult problem to just give up drive it a little more see pic check engine pops up and report the code us members will attempt to help best we can no need to get rid of a good car for no reason major

in regards to the shaking, check your motor mounts. could also be a misfire like others have stated. here at the stealership we dont ever just replace spark plugs, we would do coils also so if you didnt do coils that may or may not be an issue.

i know this may sound dumb, but are you low on brake fluid? check your reservoir. even if it is showing above the minimum line sometimes the abs light will still come on when the fluid sloshes around.

my abs is dead too... the caliper bracket are rusty hard to take off... so i guess my dealer didnt fix it before selling to me with promised word that he will do the abs LOL

beside the motor mount, i feel my rusty caliper assembly will create shake too(just on start XD ). just took it apart to clean the rust and grease it few weeks back.

Latest posts

Back