msp injectors

bobbyboneback

:
2003.5 mazda protege
wanting to know if wrx 880 injectrors will fit the mazdaspeed protg I came across a set for 300 bucks and wanted to get them so im not at 90% of capacity thanks guy/gals

Probably, but those will flow waaaaaaay too much for the MSP.. why do you want such massive injectors anyway?

fully built and 440cc ill maxed out at 25-28 lbs so I would rather run at 50% of capaticy and a great price and the haltech will take care flow I just need to know if thay fit my m has best of the best in it im shooting for around 400-475 hp so I don't want to buy 440cc or 600cc and max them out on the high boost setting at low boost thay would be fine but high boost not so much

and if fit without different harness and or diff fuel rail im shooting for the moon with this build everyone (Honda guys ) lol sleep on the msp but yet I walk them all

I see. I assumed you didn't really have any mods and definitely didn't expect you to have standalone EMS... but seeing as how you do, bigger injectors can be justified.

I can't say with absolute confidence that the 880's are a direct drop in, and I don't know if you're gonna find that answer on here. As far as I know, no one on this forum runs that big of injectors, most people doing serious builds go with 565's or 660's.

thanks fox im trying to build a beast fox everyone sleeps on the msp's lol and ya I have it low comp Wesco pistons k1 rods five angle valve job arp studs polished crank and a crap load of other things I had just ran acrossed them at work from my boss no doubt hes a evo and a built wrx and hes going with 1000cc and wants to off load the others and I was hopeig thay would fit just cause of the duty cycle on 600cc would be maxed quick I was just going to use 600cc and be done with it but he said he had those and it would just be easy to get lol im just worried my goal would b held up from being at 90% compasity and uld have to hold off and wait for them to get here

Well if you can get them for that cheap, pick them up and test them out. If they fit.. great.. but get ready to spend some time tuning for them. And if they don't fit, well hopefully you got them at a good enough price that you can quickly offload them to someone else without losing any money.

Good luck on the build.

give cross overauto a look at they still supply parts for msp and protege

I've bought Injector dynamics 850cc for the evo and sard 800cc for the evo...ran 32lbs of boost on Precision 5831. You can run the 600 if you have an adjustable FPR

Back