Status
Not open for further replies.

fatti03msp

Contributor
:
03 MSP & 91 RX-7 & 00 1500
All prices include shipping and are OBO

US sales only

1.8l Coilpack setup with wires and VC. VC is powdercoated to match spicy orange.

150 Shipped

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

Custom 4" intake for GT28RS guys, 4" intake that tapers down to 3", comes with fitler and IAT Sensor. Has support bar that bolts up to the Tranny

85 shipped

IMG_1388.jpg

Eyelid lost one and have an extra OBO
21.5mm rear sway bar bushing - Brand New OBO
Techone HID bulbs - 5k These are used with the kits protophile sold - 35 Shipped

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

MSP Headlights - the rubber Grommet for one of the headlights is missing. Can be found at any junkyard 225 Shipped

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

EDIT: FD Rims with two crapy tires - Local Pick Up Only 375 OBO - Zip code for pick 15049

5x114 16x8 +55 offset 13lbs each

rims_009.jpg

rims_003.jpg

rims_002.jpg

Last edited:
Thread cleaned up. Please keep pricing discussions to PMs (or maybe even to yourselves?)

Thanks (2thumbs)

Thread cleaned up. Please keep pricing discussions to PMs (or maybe even to yourselves?)

Thanks (2thumbs)

Thanks for the clean up

Also Added Brand new adjustable cam gears to the list of stuff for sale, forgot to add them

Get them while you can, not to many floating around

Consider meeting halfway from Ft. Lauderdale for the FD Rims?

would love to but im a dumbass and forget to mention that the rims are in pittsburgh PA at my moms house.

I moved to FL about six months ago and had to leave them behind.

sorry about that

dam bro that is pretty funny and sucks at the same time

well if you ever plan on driving up north let me know, maybe we can split the gas and the long haul.

cams and intake got dropped off today. I shipped them from work so i should have a tracking number tom. for you.

Also Can a mod close this thread, making a new thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back