MSP Engine!!!!

Austin13

:
MazdaSpeed Proteg 2003.5
My Mazdaspeed Protege has been in an engine re builder shop for a few months because i threw a rod. The shop said i need to find a engine. So i am looking for either a mazdaspeed protege engine or the regular protege engine. i dont care how many miles are on it as i plan to forge the engine. as long as it is in current running proper condition. PM me if you have something and we can figure out what to do next! hope to be hearing from someone soon! Cheers

I had my engine go on my mazda protege speed but i went to junkyard and got a good protege engine and swap turbo on it and it work good cheap also
the best is just go around junkyards

i have been searching junkyards and wasnt coming up with much. I was hoping i could find one on here and drive to them if they were close enough but that ebay one is almost too good to pass on. I am a bit worried about it not saying if it run or not though.

Yeah, this is a part of there "about us"

At A&A we have invested in the latest technology and training, while using our state-of-the-art equipment to reclaim, clean and recondition auto salvage, to become one of the most advanced and respected automotive recycling centers in the country.

So most likely it does run

Hey I have a 03 mazdaspeed motor. Turbo not included. I am told 67,000 miles with a Fresh head. $500

Last edited:
Back