MSP Complete Driveline, Complete Interior, Complete body kit w/lights in NY

MSP Parts in NY. Interior, spoiler / skirts etc

Low mileage rust free southern car. 109k on all MSP parts

MSP interior door cards $200

Door sills (1 or 2 tabs missing from set) $100

MSP Nardi steering wheel + air bag $200

MSP cluster with 109k miles (orange back light) plus orange back-lit MSP HVAC controls and window swiches $200

Black dash (bare) plus center console (bare) and all black trim including seat belts and carpet. $300 pick up only ($400 with bare door cards = complete black interior minus seats and steerng wheel).

Black MSP mirrors with wiring for tweaters $75 each

Right front door $150

Side skirts $150

Trunk with spoiler and MSP badge $200

Strut bar with brackets $100

Plus shipping on all parts.
located in NY 12528
845-242-5173

pics: http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t286/Georonim0/MSP/?start=all

MSP013.jpg

MSP004.jpg

MSP005.jpg

MSP001.jpg

MSP006.jpg

MSP002.jpg

MSP003.jpg

MSP007.jpg

MSP039.jpg

MSP044.jpg

MSP021.jpg

MSP047.jpg

MSP033.jpg

MSP038.jpg

MSP050.jpg

MSP052.jpg

MSP043.jpg

MSP051.jpg

MSP049.jpg

MSP014.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give you 2g's cash and pick it up this weekend. Your time is worth money too...

interested in the wheels/tires. Can you post pics of the tread on each tire? Is there any camber wear on any tires? What size tires? I know you mention Fuzion rears, and off-beat brand fronts, but are the fronts a matched pair? Can you confirm all tires hold air and don't lose pressure at any noticeable rate? Any plugs at all?

Also (slightly) interested in the MSP tranny.

I'm in Newtown, CT, so the drive is definitely do-able. (About 1.5 hrs give or take)

Fronts are a matched pair, no leaks. Tires are all in like new condition with no camber wear etc. I'll grab a few pics a little later.
I'll be at Lime Rock on Saturday for the Ferrari races, could meet you there with the wheels if its any closer.

I lied, the Fusions in the rear are showing a very small amount of feathering on the inside edge. Not bad at all, and not affecting the price.

215/45/17's

IMG00769.jpg

IMG00770.jpg

Looking for a new project, its either a msp or the 64 barracuda I took a look at last night. What do you want for the whole shibang? Does it have a clear title?

you're never going to sell any of your "parts packages" on here, so might as well give up while you're ahead of yourself. everyone's just gonna ask you for individual parts, over and over and over again.

what exactly is wrong with it? blown motor?

iirc nothing is wrong with it.. he just wants more money and he thinks thats gonnna happen by parting it out this way............

you're never going to sell any of your "parts packages" on here, so might as well give up while you're ahead of yourself. everyone's just gonna ask you for individual parts, over and over and over again.

what exactly is wrong with it? blown motor?

I really hate to feed you trolls but this is ridiculous. If you don't like what I'm selling, how I'm selling it or for how much I'm selling it... DONT BUY IT. Stop shitting on my thread.
The car needs an engine and $4,000-$5000+ worth of body work. And no I don't care how cheap the mud shop in your town can fix it for.
Please stop getting upset about a damn for-sale thread. Unless you're inquiring about something I'm selling; keep it out of this thread.

Read the first post on this thread. I can't give you a price on something if its not for sale as an individual item.

hey i need the coolant return line for a MSP let me know if you have it i'll post the thread with pics of the part that i need

Back