Msp #905

03YellowMSP

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
So after almost 5 years of owning my speed and 104,000 miles its time to start the build. My first thoughts are for FMIC, Intake, Downpipe, Exhaust, Injectors, Motor mounts, boost control, turbo timer, short throw, wideband, and gauges. Cant afford to go for the forged internals and trans rebuild right now. Anyone have any thoughts or advice on what the best bang for the buck would be to get me started?

SSAFC!!!! definitely need something to tune on to make full use of all the bolt ons to make the car more enjoyable. also would be a good idea to look into getting a 626IM or custom ZOOM505 IM. or if youd like to tackle the job yourself remove the butterfly flaps (vics & vtcs) from your stock IM and do a P&P job on it. and def new vacuum lines and id replace your stock wastgate with an ATP wastegate if yours is still original.

and on a side note. i do have a corksport 2.4in modified exhuast that has a gutted cat in the midpipe im trying to get rid of in the very near future. just a little fyi.

Back