Ms6 shocks/struts and springs

JOSER_SPEED6

:
2014 Mazda 6 Touring
I got about 65K miles on my car and I am starting to look for a new suspinsion for it. Like with every part with this car, its a mission just to find what does and doesn't work. Anyway, does anyone know if the shocks/struts off a 6 would work? The coil overs are out of my price range but I found a set of Tockico Blues for 399 with a set of lowering springs. I have stock Mazdaspeed shocks and also Mazdaspeed Lowering springs and it started to bottom out and the rear is starting to sag a bit so I need to swap em out. Thanks for the help

mazda never made springs for this car.. those are for the regular 6.. total pisser too... mazda should be sued for that s***.. they sold em to me.. and then informed me they were for another car(after my rear end hit the bump stops!!) so this is a big issue with these cars.. RPM claims that they have a specific set for this car.. but, offer no proof of there testing.. alot like h&r spings.?? so youll have to research this.. to see what you want specifically.. im using tein h-techs.. one of the cheaper options.. but, theyre for the 6 wagon so.. good luck!!

Hi JOSER_SPEED6, did u find the shocks for your speed6?? Im having the same problem....but mire critical cuz I live in El Salvador, so the shipping+time to arrive=sucks
I bought a pair of KYB but are for the mazda 6, so my sweet speed6 looks like a "big truck" SUCKS, its higher like 5 inches, so disgusting, and i was looking at su.com but the koni shocks offered there appears like "not for AWD" in konis page.
If u can recommend me something, i really will appreciate it.

Back