MS6 Partout, some universal stuff (gauges)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smc0922

Well, its sad to say my VRM MS6 has gone on to another lucky owner. Ill miss it, thats for sure.

Anyway, I have lots of mods up for sale!! PM ME IF YOU WANT SOMETHING. First message received, first dibs. I work 8-430 so dont expect immediate answers during the day. I WILL answer all questions as they are recieved, unless the item is sold and paid for, then I will tell you so. I will also remove pics and the price of sold items, and write "sold" next to it, so if its still up, then its still up for grabs!! Stuff is for sale on NEmotorsport.com and SUF.com as well as here, I will go by time of PM received for who gets first dibs. If you want second dibs, say so!! I consider everything to be in great shape, I take care of my cars, tools, and parts- some normal wear and tear is present. Age/mileage is shown were relevant. Payment- Paypal PERSONAL is preferred, if you live in NH or northeast MA then we can work something out. Best offer is accepted on some items, keep it in the ballpark and highest offer wins! Shipping- most can go USPS Priority Flat Rate, so whatever actual shipping cost is, thats what you'll pay. Otherwise, I can get you a quote with your zip code.

Alright enough of the fine print- on to the parts!

SU Polished Power Steering Pump Cap - Light scuffs, nothing major. SOLD

SU Polished Washer Cap - Light scuffs, nothing major. SOLD

SU Polished Oil Fill Cap - Light scuffs, nothing major. SOLD

Agency Power Short antenna, excellent condition, great reception. SOLD

TWM Stage 2 Short Shifter with Base Bushings. Includes instructions once I find them. Used for about 10k-11k miles SOLD

ProSport 52mm Wideband sensor, used for 4k miles, like new with static cling still on gauge face. All parts and instructions included, weld-on bung (never used) included too! SOLD

CP-e Standback EMS hardwire. Includes instructions and CD, great shape and a neatly bundled harness. I installed in just over an hour, its really not that bad to do. IN ORIGINAL BOX, used for 4k miles. REDUCED $300 SHIPPED
2010-09-14_17-35-37_296.jpg

2010-09-14_17-34-24_393.jpg

Mazda 6/Mazdaspeed6 A-Pillar triple gauge pod. 5 holes in unit, see pic. Otherwise mint. one hole lines up with plastic trim clip for easy 10 second installation. REDUCED $30 SHIPPED
2010-09-14_17-36-08_870.jpg

2010-09-14_17-36-21_773.jpg

N2MB WOT Box with 2-step launch control. BEST MOD EVER if you drag!! MS6 or MS3 compatible. Instructions for MS6 and original "bag" included. SOLD

Prosport 52mm Red/amber/white electronic boost gauge, Ok condition, some minor marks on gauge face but nothing noticeable, otherwise good with all hardware. Part of the original box included, cant find the outer box. SOLD

Prosport 52mm Red/Amber/white EGT gauge. Gauge was installed but probe was not. screw-in bung, ferulle, and crush nut never used and in excellent condition. Static cling still on gauge face. SOLD

Turbosmart Dual port BOV, SU Edition Black/Red Great shape, regularly lubed, piston is immaculate. Small slight scratches on cap from hose clamp. Comes with red Recirc hose and gasket. About 12k miles on it. SOLD

AEM Cold Air Intake, Mazdaspeed6. Great shape, typical dulling of the polish, could easily be polished up nice. Filter is good, not cleaned or blown out with air gun. 12k miles of use. Original Box included! SOLD

GHL 3" Stainless Steel Dual muffler catback with resonator. LOVE the sound of this exhaust, a little polishing on the tips and mufflers and it will SHINE!!! SOLD

SU Rear bone engine mount, MS6. Great shape, a very effective mod. SOLD

Last edited:
do you have a block off plate for the turbosmart?? and is the price shipped?? if so I might be down?? i think i can afford it.. ill check my paypal?

Last edited:
ok.. PAYMENT sent for the BOV.. so its mine!! thanks.. these things are sooo pricy new..

If its pending, then I may be negotiating with the person who contacted me or just waiting for the payment. Let me know if you want second dibs in case the first person and I do not reach an agreement or they fail to pay!

BUMP! Price reductions and items INCLUDE shipping, time to clean off the shelf! Best REASONABLE offers will be considered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back