MS3 Wheel Fitment Pics & Specs

IMAG0474-1.jpg

Here's a closer shot of the front height, unsettled, camber not set.

Yes. Just make sure to roll fenders correctly. take your time and use a heat gun. there is also a small tab that can be pressed down. you'll see it when youre rolling

Looks nice, what are the specs?

Man those have to be a PITA to clean.

I'm on BC BR coilovers 5 inch Swift spring for front, standard 4k spring for rear. Wheels are varrstoen es 1.1.1 18x9.5 et30 on 225/40 tires

18x8 +30 with either 215's or 225's lowered on H&R Springs and SPC's. Get away with just rolling or need a little pull?

I hate asking this, as im usually able to figure fitment out on my own, but everyones setup looks so different. Looking at 18x8.75 +35 with 225/40/18. BC coilovers. Willing to roll the fenders flat, but dont want to pull, and dont want to have un-natural camber. Is this setup possible?

I hate asking this, as im usually able to figure fitment out on my own, but everyones setup looks so different. Looking at 18x8.75 +35 with 225/40/18. BC coilovers. Willing to roll the fenders flat, but dont want to pull, and dont want to have un-natural camber. Is this setup possible?

Depends how low your gonna drop yourself on the BC's. Looks like your gonna be pretty close to me. Definitely going to need to roll, no questions asked. Pulling I'm not sure yet, but probably wouldn't be a half bad idea tho to be safe... Like I said, depends how low you're going. I tend to use this link alot to get a rough idea, it helps.

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=215&aspect=40&diameter=18&wheelwidth=8&offset=30&width2=225&aspect2=40&diameter2=18&wheelwidth2=8.75&offset2=35&Submit=Submit

I might go for them, and just raise it up until I dont rub that much... Or even run a 215/40 if I need to. Still in the deciding process if i want to get wheels now or just new tires for the stocks.

Great thread...very informative. If you cant figure out what fits after reading all this..............

hey guys this is my first post on here and i have just put some H&R lowering springs on my speed3 just to help the look on a budget. Well Im about to invest in rims, and my front right tire already rubs like crazy when i turn left. what would you guys recommend to stop this rubbing that is so irritating!?

What wheel and tire setup are you currently running?

Back