MS3 w/ Stance?

I like your setup the way it is IMO.

but I cant help wonder why everyone gets the RPF1 in 17" (besides teh wieght difference). why doesnt anyone here have 18" ones?

It's the weight difference. Usually the people who buy RPF1s are buying them for the weight savings. So those people would be even more inclined to drop and inch and a couple more pounds. I mean... c'mon. Unless you step up to the 19s (or bigger if they even make them) and get a brighter finish they are not the prettiest wheel in the world by a long sight.

Plus with 17's you don't have to s*** yourself every time you see an unavoidable pothole.

I said 255/40's for a real stance. 235/40/17's are way smaller in diameter than the stock tires. I've test fit the exact wheel set-up all the way down on BC coilovers with 235/45/17 tires and with more sidewall, they look better. If anything, go with 245/40 tires. Those tire sizes are what people usually run.

Last edited:
Oh well! Dunlop direzzas aren't cheap so they will stay...I can appreciate your concern but I chose these because I can :)

I love the setup, and the height is just fine for these Houston streets. Your MS3 looks very good (thumb)

Thanks citizenpro!! Your Mazda inspired me to get into one. As far as pricing is concerned, anything over 125 per tire is expensive.....kinda a bummer as they wear out unlike other performance parts

Looks good David or else I wouldn't allow you to rock that sticker.

I kid I kid, you know your as good as family. Maybe we can take care of this maaoooorrr lowwwwww everyone seems to be pushing at you this weekend. k

Back